T H R E E|| Busy Day

"Kids don't be stubborn and let's go home." The Meeting in the triplets School was already done, and here i am getting annoyed because of them not wanting to leave the playground.

"Kids let's go home already, it's time to go home. It's already 3:55 in the afternoon. You are all being dismissed by the teacher because of an important problem." But how many time i call them to go home, is how many time they also ignored me.

"Kids!! I swear to the universe that if you won't do what i say.. you'll never gonna get what you've wanted the most which is gEttinh the Tickets for the BTS sunbae's concert. Come on Minhu is already in the van." And just a blink of an eye TaeMin ran his way to where the van is being parked he take a sit, and buckled his seatbelt. While Jihun is following him behind.

See? They just wanted me to burst out and listen to me. Mother!!, where did the yelp did they get that attitude? Being a joker, Prankster and their imaginary is wide, free spirited? The hell, well I'm not a joker at a serious matter nor a prankster but i'm sure i have a wide imagination

Maybe their father is weird that's why they're also weird.

On our way to our house the kids started drifting to sleep, but Minhu stay awake. He managed to stay awake on our way home even if i see him struggling, trying to keep his eyes open.

After any minute.. about 15 minutes we reache our house. I asked the guard to open the gate and i parked my car on the garage.

The first thing i do when i parked the car is to wake the kids up and Asked them to go inside. "Minhu go try to wake up your brother TaeMin and Jihun please would you do that for Mommy?" Once i got an answer from my son I quickly open the car and got out to open the door for them.

When the kids are already in the house i also went in. I followed them behind, i just get their things and go inside the house.

------

"Hyujin Please come here in the Building right now. I need to tell you something."

"Copy that Sajjang-nim."

When the call lasted i hurriedly prepare myself for the CEO's sudden meet up. It was so sudden though, yesterday he said that there is nothing to worry about and that we could take a 2 days rest.

$ AT THE CEO's OFFICE $

"Umm we're having a problem about you Hyujin. You always didn't go to practice. What will you showcase at your upcoming comeback? We need your participation for this comeback, your the most important member in this group."

"I understand that Sir. It's just that..." he's waiting for me to continue my words but i didn't continue it though. "nevermind about that Sir."

"Okay... tomorrow whole day practice. Are we clear?" What?! But me and my sons are planning to go out and have some time for each other. This is a total mess. "But we have-" "No Buts and go home now."

---
I go home thinking about me and my sons ruined plan. As i reached the house. I prepared the Kids meals and Clean the house, make the kids drink their Vitamins, and get them to sleep, after that i again clean the house, i do the chores, water the plants, cutting the grown unwanted plants, and all things in the house.

Asking why i do that? It is because i gave the maid a Day to enjoy their own life. After an exhausting Day, i take a long nice shower and, prepare my self to sleep to another busy day tomorrow.

---

"Soyijin...maknae get unnie her bottle of water please." I asked the maknae to get me a water. While i go get my towel and whipped my sweat.

After any second we started to practice our dance steps, our formation and polishes our work, and there we go. Work? Practice? Cleaning the practice room? all done.After the Practice we went out to go eat Dinner, all 5 of us in a restaurant.

"Can i have a kimchi? And an Octopus Stewed Soup, a tteokbokki, a pork belly, pork ribs, and a korean beef, also a wrapped. Thank you." All of the girls eyes where on me. Looking at me in disbelief.

"What will you guys wanted to have?" They look at me and gulped, maybe they were afraid to tell me what's wrong. "Unnie, You ordered everything. You ate so much don't you but you're body is still perfect the way it is." I laughed, and any minute they Join me.

After our Meal i headed home while they headed in our dorm. We have a dorm, i just stay there when we really do have a full list schedule.

---

"Eomma? We have a project" The 3 of them complained. "When will it be due?" I asked exhaustingly. "Tomorrow.." That really made my eyes open.

"What?! TOMORROW? seriously kids? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

AND A SHORT UPDATE GUYS SORRY 😐

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER