F I V E|| New Job:Secretary

So here i am standing infront of the building of Kim's Enterprise looking for a new Job. Here we are now Hyujin-ah, there's no turning back now. As i enter the Building my heart started to pound endlessly. I felt eyes on me and i kinda feel uneasy but i'm used being the center of attention.

I calm and reassured myself until i asked for the CEO's Office. "Miss can you tell me which floor is the office of the CEO?" i asked the lady in a white blouse and a pencil skirt she looks sexy though. "Oh sure, wait? are you Song Hyujin of the Famous Group LD'sZ(Lady'sZ*NE)" ohh so she knows me?

"Ah yes i am" i answered with an awkward tone. "Oh sorry if i mentioned about that. It must have been hard to go trough disbandment but there's still something waiting for you." She smiled at me.

"By The way my name is Min Yeejin, Nice to meet you" she offered her hand and i gladly took it. "Nice to meet you too, Yeejin i hope we can be in a good terms."

"By the way The floor of the CEO is in the 7th Floor and if you want i could take you there." She offer me a help and me being a newbie, i think i might get lost without the help of someone who's working here. "Yes please."

*Ting*

As i heard the elevator ring i straighten up my skirt and fix my blouse. This is it(pancit) Hyujin-ah, this is the new beggining. I plastered a smile and get out of the Elevator. "Phewwww that was a long ride right there." I thought as me and Yeejin continue to talk i didn't realise that we're already in the front door of the CEO'S OFFICE until she stopped and whispered something in my ears.

"Goodluck dealing with out boss, he's so arrogant, cold, ignorant, and strict. He is so freakin serious when it comes to business matter." Woah, is he even human? But i understand though he's just possesive in his works.

"That's no big deal to me, besides i've already encountered some of that Personality." I smiled at her, well that's a lie i must say? To be totally honest i'm scared. Not until i realised that i do this for my Tres De Buenas.

Yeejin knocked on the door and suddenly a deep and husky voice speaks up. "Who is it?" It brings shiver down to my spine. Ughhh i have goosebumps, just by his voice you can really tell. You can really tell that he's serious and arrogant. Oh G please save me!

It's now or never. "Ummm Sir, there's someone looking for you." Yeejin replied back. "What he's business? I'm busy right now."

"Ughh so many questions, can't you just let us in and discuss this inside your office" i thought to myself.

I'm nearly breaking the door of his office now. I rolled my eyes and Yeejin said. "It's  important sir."

I lean my ears to the door to hear if there's something going on why is it taking him so longgggg. Ughhh!!
Until i regret it. "Ahhhh, ahhh" "pssshhhhtt be quiet" the heck?! Is he having a good time there?! Seriously is he really this Possesive when it comes to work?! Possesive my ass as i say.

"Yeejin tell your boss that we're gonna open the door now." Yeejin nodded and gave me a confused look. "Sir i'm gonna open this door now." I feel so irritated, and then i counted one, two, three. We barge in, And booom there he is, i saw him sitting in his chair and a girl sitting at the couch. They both look at us and i acted like i didn't hear anything.

I smiled at him, and he just looked at me. Wow nice way to have a first impression in me sir. I rolled my eyes after he looked away.

***
"You Don't know that your father is married?" Said the voice on the other line

"I don't know, he doesn't even inform me even by just sending me an invitation or letter." Said she who was very disappointed to her father.

"It's been already 4 years now since the day he married that Slut." She laughed at the so called Wife of her father's attitude.

"What do you mean by slut?"

"She just wants your father for his money and your father only marry her because of loneliness. He's scared to beg you to go back to his side and live with him, instead he marry a slut."

To Be Continued