F O U R|| Disbandment

My P.O.V

"Eomma!" i called my Eomma, my personal maid.

"Yes Madam?" she hurriedly come to me. She was one of the maid that stayed long in our house, she was my maid since i was a kid. Well i don't have a mother, my mom died when i gave birth to my sons. Me and My Mother? We are not really that Close though we have a little misunderstanding, Since then i treated My personal Maid like my own mother and me as her own daughter.

"Eomma can you buy this for me because it's my sons project?" i can see the pain in her eyes. "Eomma what's wrong?" she managed to smile at me, to make the worry inside me lessen, but still i can see the pain in her face.

"It's just that my head aches." i take a very long sigh. "Never mind the things that i would like you to buy Eomma. I'll just call Jungyeon to do it." she disagrees with me. "No no no Hyujin-ah i still can do it."

"Eomma don't be stubborn and take a rest." With that she agrees with me finally. "I have to go now eomma, see you later."

---
After i buy the stuff that my sons need i hurriedly go home for it was turning dark and I can no longer see the stars in the night meanong it was about to rain. *Sighs* Such a Good timing i don't brought an umbrella with me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk faster. Until my phone rang, i took out my phone in the pocket of my hoodie and look at the caller's ID.
Park Hyunsik? Oh it's the Manager-nim! I wonder what business he want from me.

"Yeobosseyeo?" I said and he sighed on the other line. "Hyujin-ah i need to tell you something. Don't freaked out to what will i say, understand?" Oh? What does the Manager what to tell me though is it really that important?
"I get it Manager-nim." He took a long deep breath and sigh for the last time and started to speak.

"WHAT?! DISBANDED?! You sure about that Manager-nim? Maybe you don't drink your maintenance or something bad happened to you?!! Aigoooo our Manager" 

"Hyujin-ah i'm not joking, and the heck I don't need maintenance i'm exactly fine. What nonsense are you saying?" I laughed but suddenly i turned serious again.

"But why? Why do they choose to disband our Group we're making progress and we're doing fine!" But why though? We just have a meal yesterday maybe it's unnie's plan to say goodbye? Because she's the one who suggested that we should go out and eat Dinner together."

"Jaemin... desided to resign her contract because of her dream job which is to be a vlogger. So did Areum decided to resign her contract for she wanted to explore the life of an ordinary people."

"So Oppa you aren't joking after all? But no this can't be i have a Child to raise."

"I don't know Hyujin maybe you can debut as an solo artist but the schedules are way more harder cause you'll be doing that as an solo you don't have a member to help you. But you're full of potential Hyujin and i'm sure many of the fans will love you as a Solo Artist."

"No thanks Manager-Nim i gotta go home now, it's about to rain. Thank you for informing me about this disbandment."

"By the way Hyujin, you need to here at the HQ tomorrow at 10:30 in the morning for some clarification."

"Ne! I get it Manager-nim, Goodbye."

---
So yeah it is really true that we're gonna be disbanded. Ohh, what would be the fans reaction if they will know? I hurriedly open my SNS and see a lot of post from our beloved fans.

"What disbanded?!"

"no Hyujin."

"i'll miss Hyeri's Moments though."

"i will miss my Hyujin, and her triplets."

I felt bad to my fans.. as i read their comments.

"We're sorry guys but we don't have nothing to do with that. Thank you for staying with us for 4 years we love you all. Even if we're not in KPOP industry anymore please keep supporting us. Just check our social media for more updates guys.. remember we will always remember all your hardwork. And please don't forget all the memories we shared together, we love you. Remember if you feel outcasted and judged by people there's always a zone for you which is LD'sZ. Don't forget The memories that we shared each other guys. Annyeong💞." I posted in my IG account and all our SNS account.

I guess this is goodbye LD'sZ were seperated now. They are all in their own way, and as for me? Maybe i should focus on raising my Children. They are the Source of my Euphoria.

Months have passed

After spending so much time with my sons i decided to get a new job. I just decided yesterday that i should get a new job, because i want the best for my sons future. Every Mother's will is to have their Child a better future.

Everything that they decide is for our own good and i didn't even intended to plant a hatred towards my mother. Instead i thank Her, because of her i learned how to be a mother to a child, how to be a strong independent woman, and a Responsible person.

Through her i learnt how much a mother's eager to do anything just to give her child a good future. I really, really thank her. She made me realise that i can bring the best in me.

Its been more than months now since we are officially disbanded, and weeks have passed and here i am still deciding what Job should i get. I should mention that i get back studying i'm graduating next month.

Weeks Have passed and i decided that i should take this opportunity given to me by A Sister of Jungyeon and i am now here at the Kim's Enterprise Building.

To Be Continued
in the next chapter😊