N I N E|| Screams perfection

The night in my father house was okay, it wasn't really the best it wasn't also that bad. I woke up hearing a knock on the door, i straighten my pajamas and hurriedly open the door revealing Ahrin with a tray of breakfast.

"Omo! Hyujin-ahhh! Here's your breakfast i'll put this in here. And..." she puts the breakfast on my coffe table and sits on the sofa patting the empty space besides her, gesturing me to sit beside her. "Omona! Hyujin it's nice meeting you again! If you only knew how much i've missed you." Me standing up on my bed and quickly sat beside her.

I forgot to mention that Ahrin is my childhood bestfriend she's my bestfriend since birth, my mother and hers are like the best of friends. "I missed you too Rinnie-ssi."

She smiled hearing me calling her nickname. "I haven't saw you for like 6 years already, and I didn't know what was going on with the life of my beloved bestfriend, oh right! I've known that you're a former member of LD'sZ?"

She speaks like there's no tomorrow Oh my ghad, she doesn't changed at all, she's still the talkative bestfriend of mine. "Come on, don't bring that topic you already knew what happened. And right! You didn't change at all you are still that talkative bestfriend of mine who always got into trouble with her talkative mouth and making her bestfriend pay for whatever damage she causes."

She just laughed and hit my shoulder. "Right right, i've heard you have children already. Where are they? Didn't you bring them here?" Just as soon as she finished her statement, Taemin stirred while Minhu wakes up.

"Ohhh who's this handsome boy over here?" Ahrin asked and you can see full admiration all over her face. I smiled at Minhu signalling him to come closer and he smiles showing that Dimple on his right cheek and the dimple in the corner of his left cheeks just a little bit close to his mouth.

"Ahrin i would like you to meet Minhu my son." She squealed and i didn't expect her to have that reaction well i kinda, a little bit. "Hyujin he's so handsome and cute! I like his dimples on both cheeks!"

Author's Point of View

Just as soon as Hyujin introduces Minhu; there's a loud thud that can be heard across the room she fixes her gaze on the bed sides and she finds Taemin laying their while crying. Hyujin at first didn't notice Taemin being awake and Taemin just stays quiet while he observe his mother and his Brother talking to the unfamiliar person. When he suddenly tries to stand up and loses his balance, causing him to fall in the floor.

"Omo, Taemin-ah!" Hyujin rushed to her son and quickly hug him while patting his back. Ahrin was surprise too and also rushes towards Hyujin and Taemin.

"Oh gosh, what happened Hyujin?" Said the concern Ahrin. "Nothing..it's just that Taemin fall out of the bed as soon as he was about to stand up."
While rubbing Taemin's Back, Taemin rises his head from his mother's neck and look towards Ahrin and gave a confused look.

"Omooo... he is also handsome Hyujin! This is also your son right?" Hyujin chuckled and losen her embrace from Taemin and faces Ahrin with a grin.

"Yes he is, isn't he handsome?"
Ahrin squealed causing Taemin to have that confused look. Taemin doesn't really like someone that loud. Ahrin noticed his expression and quickly loosen up herself.

She goes up to Hyujin "yah is your son always this cold or.. what should i say.. umm somewhat.. uninterested in some stuff?" whispered she to her best friend who find Taemin intimidating. She noticed how Taemin gave off a not-so-interested look on her and she is somewhat offended.