↠ 1 ↞

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ɪɴᴛʀᴏ

«────« ⋅ʚ. ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ .ɞ⋅ »────»

Dipper knew he was strange, ever since he was little, this was due to many things that he had that was unique, unlike anyone had ever seen.

He had bizarre teddy shaped mark on his hand ever since birth, his ombre chocolate brown hair that faded into a light blonde, his heterochromic gaze of brown and gold, along with the constellations on his back, making him feel like a galaxy, but that wasn't the worst to him that made him feel insecure about himself,

The worst part about himself that he hated because it made him a target for bullying was of the two birthmarks he had obtained. The second birthmark was of the dipper constellation, if it was the Big or Little Dipper he couldn't answer.

But the birthmark that sat on his forehead was the reason why he was constantly considered strange and bizarre because to be frank children can be cruel and they were cruel to Mason by giving him the nickname of 'Dipper' which he started using making it his own causing the kids who called him that to get angrier.

Dipper knew right around the time he was 9 that he was special and unique and that he should be perfectly happy with the fact he wasn't like everyone else in Piedmont but when he started to embrace his differences, his own family put him down.

Dipper remembered the night of his 9th birthday perfectly,

There were presents and cake but Dipper knew everything wasn't for him because all the decorations were pink and glittery along with matching presents.

Dipper just sat at the kitchen table doing his mathematics while his father stared at his work in wonder.

Dipper knew his father loved him and was interested in the paranormal like he was but his mother was different, she was old fashioned, rather like stereotypical 1950s woman.

Their mother was always dolled up and always used to call Dipper a demons child, due to how different he was to his parents especially while both his parents had ivory skin, he had ivory mixed with caramel pigmented skin and how both his parents have mocha eyes he had heterochromic orbs.

But his mother always treated him like a second class citizen in their home due to the fact that because of him, they had to get Mabel tested to see if she was another man's child and it gave Lillian a bad reputation which she didn't take well.

But back to the birthday party, Dipper was doing his homework while Mabel was bouncing off the walls and their mother was baking apple pie because their mother preferred it to be homemade than bought in the store.

"Alexander, what are you doing with him?" Lillian gestured her hand towards Dipper, it was almost like she distanced herself from her own son, she didn't even use the name she gave him.

Dipper couldn't help put put his pencil down and start to pack up while his father just glared at his wife for making THEIR son uncomfortable and sad.

Lillian just rolled her eyes and proceeded to put on oven mitts while Alexander just started to pack up for work and kissed his son's darker shade cheek, letting him know that Alexander still cared for him.

Dipper just followed his father out the kitchen, too scared of what might occur if they were left alone together, he still remembered the last time....it still made him tear up and shake.

Dipper snapped out of remembering by Mabel tackling him to the ground and gave puppy dog eyes, meaning she wanted him to fo something for her.

He huffed out and gave Mabel a look to which she asked,