↠ 8 ↞

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: a reunion

«────« ⋅ʚ. ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ .ɞ⋅ »────»

Dipper opened his eyes again to be met with a large victorian themed dining room. The wall between the living room which was adjacent to the dining room was glass. Velvet couches were in Dipper's view.

But why was he here? In the dining room of all places; maybe he forgot to eat dinner and is now dreaming of it maybe?

"Pinetree." Dipper's eyes widened and snapped towards the staircase that was far from the other side of the table.

Bill stood at the top of the staircase, her dress was a long sleeved gold mermaid shaped dress with a sweetheart neckline that let jet black jewels dangle from the neckline. Her long silk gold hair was tied up in a braided bun with her fringe being the only thing allowed to dangle free.

Bill strolled down the staircase, elegant and graceful, tears collecting on her lash line as Dipper moved from the table towards Bill almost sprinting. Bill noticed this and hurried her strolling to a fast paced trot.

"B-ill" Dipper collided with the demons lower stomach as thin arms wrapped around the demons hips clutching hard.

"Shhh little one, it's alright now. But my name is Billie" The demon ran obsidian fingernails through fluffy ombre hair while dipper let crimson tears stain the pure gold gown.

"W-why di-" Billie shushed him by squatting down to be at her son's height.

"Sapling I'm so sorry. If you knew before I don't believe you would've reacted well." Dipper shook his head causing Billie to lift a finely crafted eyebrow and putting toffee hands on the crying boy's shoulders, silently begging for him to elaborate.

"Why d-id you l—leave m-me?" A cough was released from dipper as he struggled to breathe through his sentences. Billie knew exactly what he was now referring to.

"My precious, there are people out there who wanted to hurt me and your father because of the things I have done... what I am...which was less than ideal....but I had no choice after I was summoned by a bunch of cultists, I was practically trapped there because they were hateful..." Bill clutched his son close to her voluminous chest letting some crimson spill as well.

"But when I finished the deal, I came home to my husband missing and my son ripped away from me. I can't leave Gravity Falls, there was always something keeping me in." Billie hugged her son tighter as if he'd slip away if the demon were to let go of the half-ling.

"Billie?" The familiar tone of Ford's voice snapped both sets of closed eyes open and the tall demon stood as Dipper clutched her hip in a side hug where Billie was facing forward and dipper was facing Billie's side.

The older man stumbled in as Billie was able to fix her makeup and change dresses. From sleek golden long sleeved gown to a short sleeved knee high dress that showed of the thigh high leather heeled boots he wore both dresses sharing its sweetheart neckline.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eye." Bill smiled at Ford's teary chocolate gaze. The last time they both had seen their son was on his first birthday and Ford slowly trotted over to see his son clutching at his mother's waist his mismatching eyes on him.