Distracting

Word count: 1.3k
Some mature content

——————————————————————

It has been a long working day for the ash blonde haired male. He had worked overtime because his friend Seokjin was sick but it didn't really matter. Taehyung got more salary that would keep him and the younger male, that was living in his house, breathing and living.  

Nineteen year old Jungkook didn't get much salary from his work. He had to pay his own education that costed almost all of his money so Taehyung had to be the one who payed bills, bought food and took care of both of them. Twenty three year old Taehyung worked as a doctor so his salary was enough to make their living.

When Jungkook had turned eighteen, he had told the older about his feelings. Well, he actually showed them. It was on Jungkook's birthday when Taehyung had been reading a book on the sofa, Jungkook had came down from upstairs. The older had wished him happy birthday and hugged the younger fondly. He didn't notice how Jungkook's cheeks had burned red and how loud the younger's heart was beating. Taehyung had made a wonderful cake and decorated the kitchen beautifully with red aesthetic. They both were quite lonely so the party was only for two.

The day had went by well and at the end of it, both males were peacefully sat on the sofa and watching a movie but Jungkook had suddenly leaned really close towards Taehyung and whispered something with deep voice.

"I'm eighteen now and I have something to tell you" Jungkook had mumbled in Taehyung's ear before he pushed the older against the sofa so Taehyung was laying. Jungkook had hovered above him showed his love but Taehyung had refused his own feelings. At the end, he confessed that he felt the same way. They had made love and became a pair that lasted for a long time. No one was there to stop them.

Taehyung opened the door and stepped in. It was eleven at night and the whole house was dark except for the kitchen. The lights were still on and illuminating a part of the living room.

"Kook! I'm home!" Taehyung yelled not loudly but also not quietly. Just enough for it to reach the kitchen. The ash blonde male heard some noises in the kitchen but no clear answer.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung called again and this time he got an answer but it made chills run through his body and painful feeling in his heart because the answer just sounded so wrong and it might not even be for the older.

"Ahh yes! Just like t-that baby!" The older heard Jungkook yelling and it made his heart shatter. His hands were trembling as he took his shoes and jacket off. The ash blonde male sneaked towards the kitchen quietly and he peeked past the wall carefully.

"Oh my god...you're so good at this..." Taehyung sighed in relief when he saw what really was happening in the kitchen. Jungkook was on the computer playing a game that Taehyung had bought him couple months ago. The older scratched his neck and felt awkward and guilty for thinking something completely else and not trusting Jungkook.

"Jungkook" Taehyung called the younger again but Jungkook's eyes were still fixed on the computer. His eyes were wide and fingers were rapidly hitting buttons on the keyboard.

"Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung said in a firmer tone. The younger just answered with a small 'uhuh' but still didn't look at the older. He didn't even glance and continued playing. Taehyung felt irritated and clenched his fists. He was about to yell at the raven haired male but then he got a better idea. Taehyung bit his lower lip and smirked as he eyed Jungkook's concentrated expression.

"You won't notice me now but soon you will babyboy" Taehyung mumbled quietly and dropped his bag on the ground, making a loud sound when it hit the floor. Jungkook didn't even notice that. Taehyung crawled  under the table quietly and went between Jungkook's legs, facing the younger's crotch. Taehyung looked up and grinned when the younger was still oblivious about the older. The ash blonde male put his hand on Jungkook's crotch and started massaging it gently with his fingers.

"A-Ah what...?" Jungkook winced and looked under the table. Taehyung smiled cheekily at him and rubbed the growing bulge in Jungkook's pants. The younger bit his bottom lip, keeping his moans inside and kept playing the game he loved so much, overwatch.

Taehyung pouted and started taking off the younger's belt. His hand went inside Jungkook's pants and took out the half hard cock. Taehyung wrapped his hand around it and started pumping it slowly, his fingers rubbing the tip teasingly. Jungkook made a sound between a hiss and a moan and accidentally missed his target in the game.

"H-Hyung...s-stop" Jungkook whined and tried to push Taehyung away.

"Nope" the older said and took Jungkook in his mouth. The younger opened his mouth in pleasure and looked up at the ceiling.

"A-Ahhn~" Jungkook moaned and dig his fingers in the older's hair, forgetting the game completely. Taehyung hummed, pleased with the raven head's reaction and made vibrations around Jungkook's dick that made the younger go crazy. Taehyung sucked the tip and dig his tongue in the younger's slit. He swirled his tongue around it and groped Jungkook's thick thigh. The ravenhead groaned and pushed Taehyung's head deeper, making the older gag a little bit but Taehyung still kept sucking.

"Nnhh...h-hyung...you have g-gotten bet-mmh better a-at this-aah" Jungkook moaned when Taehyung's tongue went skilfully around the younger's shaft. Jungkook's eyes rolled back and his mouth went wider when Taehyung deep throated him and the younger started thrusting his hips slightly. The wetness and warmth around his cock felt wonderful.

"F-Fuck baby...y-you feel-ah great.." Jungkook thrusted his hips faster and Taehyung let him mouth fuck him and moaned when the grip in his hair tightened. The older took his own hard dick in his hands and started pumping in the same rhythm as Jungkook's thrusts.

"I'm g-gonna..ah cum. S-swallow it" Jungkook ordered when he felt like coming. Taehyung also was about to cum.

"Ahh s-shit..." Jungkook moaned and shot his loads in the older's mouth. Taehyung came right after the younger and swallowed all the younger's cum desperately and licking Jungkook's dick clean. Jungkook stroked Taehyungs wet cheeks gently and smiled.

"So good for m-me" Jungkook said shakily and out of breath from the release. Taehyung smiled his boxy smile when the younger wiped away spit and cum around Taehyung's mouth with a paper.

"Game over" they both suddenly heard the computer saying and the younger sighed in disappointment and slight irritation when he remembered the game.

"I lost a game because of you..." Jungkook said in dangerously deep tone in his voice and the older felt shivers through his body. Jungkook glared at Taehyung and the ash blonde gulped from the pure dominance Jungkook had.

"I'm very angry at you" Jungkook said and took the older's neck in his hands. The raven brought the ash blond male up so their noses were touching. Taehyung felt himself blush when he felt Jungkook's hot breath against his lips.

"Be ready for your punishment... little pup" Jungkook whispered against the ash blonde's lips and Taehyung visibly shivered in fear and pleasure from the nickname.

After that night, Taehyung couldn't walk for many days and had to take day offs from his work. Seokjin scolded him for hurting his ass.