Chapter 3: The key to crystal gardens

Big weeping willow hanging from the backyard! The mint smooth leafs bent down to the ground. It looked real. Well of corse it's real trees are living things but like alive. Maya got closer to the tree. She gently brush the beautiful bumpy brown bark . The tree was different from the others very different! Maybe like magical! Maya looked up into the tree and saw a string hanging from a strong rough branch. She looks at it again and she sees a ...... Hi Maya says George! Maya quickly stops looking at the tree and stares and George. Whatcha doing says George eating a muffin. Wait George stop eating that! Why says George munching on it still. Is that my homemade muffin?! Um maybe says George scared to death. I'm going to get you screams Maya as she chases George in the beautiful fields of flowers. George's legs sprint as fast as they can but there not as faster as Maya's strong muscular legs pounding back and fourth. Maya jumps onto George and falls to the ground with him. They both lye next to each other while looking at the puffy clouds. Kids lunchtime says grandpa we are having grilled cheese with a fresh salad! We will be right there says Maya. Race ya, says Maya as she gets up to start sprinting again. George struggles to get up but runs after Maya.