Chapter 3 : the key to crystal gardens.

Maya and George come in to kitchen where lunch is being made. Maya and George sit down at the wooden table. Grandpa and grandma puts out there grilled cheeses and the fresh salad. What is in the oven says George? Rolls, says dad coming in drinking some coffee. Yum says Maya. ( mom walks downstairs with her coffee and sits at the table with Maya and George.) Grandpa takes the rolls out of the oven and onto the table.

Those look good says George picking out a roll. Maya eats as fast as she can. Maya says hi to

Her mom, as she comes into the kitchen! Stops eating like a pig! Oh um sorry says Maya

. Yum delicious, well I'm going to go outside. Um honey where says her dad? In the front. Ok be careful says her mom and she unloads the dishwasher. Maya runs outside with here head held high to climb that tree! She puts one leg on a low but strong branch, then pulls her arm up to the upper branch. She grams the left branch with her other arm and pulls herself into the tree. She looks up and sees the string dangling like her life depends to get it! She keeps on climbing and finally she gets to the top and finds that string attached to a KEY! But where to?? Maya starts to climb down. When she gets to the bottom she jumps off and puts the mysterious key inside her pocket.