Chapter 7

Dedicated to WoahCandy because she's an amazing reader.

btw, this isn't edited. None of my chapters really are. I just write and try to fix any grammar errors.

Enjoy loves :)

___|-kate|___

-*-*-*-*-

Chapter 7

It's Thursday and the week was almost over. I had finished all my homework and done my tests, all I can do now is wait for my results that have hopefully improved. I was a bit worried about the math test though, I hadn't studied as much for that one as I should have.

My mother hasn't stopped trying to make me go to the stupid charity gala tomorrow, she thinks that she can get my sassy ass in a dress. It's touching really, all the effort she's putting into this but it's all wasted energy. I tend to be stubborn so she'll be trying to get me into a dress for the rest of my life. Hell, she wouldn't even be able to force me into my wedding dress, that is if I get married.

"Jo, there you are, I've been looking for you!" Kiara exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at her state. She had lettuce in her hair and mayo on her left cheek.

"Uhm, what have you been doing?" I rose an eyebrow while pointing to her messy black hair. She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head a little then widened her eyes in realization to what I was referring to.

"Oh," she laughed nervously, "just a little mishap. Come with me!"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her, she then started running which means I had to run too if I didn't want to trip and land on my face.

I'm fucking running for this girl, she better be grateful.

We were headed towards the cafeteria and something in my gut was telling me to snatch my hand away and walk back to my locker where I was getting ready for my math test next lesson. But I didn't, and I'm glad I chose not to because the sight infront of me was entertaining.

Neva and Lindsey were having a food fight and Luca was in the middle of it all. He had cheese and pasta in his hair and some syrup on his expensive leather jacket.

Still looks flawless.

"You bitch! He's mine!" Neva screamed before pulling Lindsey's necklace off.

Lindsey pulled Neva's hair hard and yelled, "funny because it's not your name he yelled last night!"

The fight went on with different comebacks and cold remarks. Kira and I just sat at another table and enjoyed the show. What could we do about it? When side hoes fight, you leave them alone unless you have a death wish.

"Shut up, just shut up!" Luca roared and stood up from his chair. The girls stopped their screaming match and resorted to dark glares. Luca walked away from the table and outside the cafeteria. He seemed really upset too.

"Go talk to him." Kiara suggested.

I laughed, "On what planet would I ever?"

"Just go."

"But I don't care." I lied.

"You have been looking worried since he walked out of here, not to mention the puppy eyes you were giving his back as he did so."

"You see too much." I grumbled.

"I want to become a professional photographer, so I think observing everything closely will do me good."