Chapter 2

This was 7 pages on Microsoft Word, just saying. Be grateful.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, PLEASEEEE.

Enjoy my little munchkins.

=======****************===========

The dinner was really awkward for me. Dad and Mr. Thomas kept talking about hotels and business deals while their wives made plans to shop together. I just shoved food down my throat wishing I could eat it all at once instead. Luca was looking at me weirdly and honestly, I didn't care. I didn't give two shits about what his family thought of me-or any of Dad's colleagues for that matter.

"Are you gonna eat that?" I point with my fork to his untouched lasagna. Ungrateful boy.

"Why? You wanna violate this plate of food too?" He answered cockily.

"I," I say as I put my fork down, "I will violate your face."

"Oh no, not the face!" He says dramatically.

"Look, here-rich kid-give me the food or have your little testicles taken." I bluntly declare.

"You think you're tough?" Luca chuckles.

"I know I'm tough. Now less talking, more passing. Give it." I seethe through my teeth.

"Hmmm, let me think....no." Luca smirks. I glare at him so darkly, I think I saw fright flash in his eyes only to be replaced with an arrogant look.

"Catch me." He whispers and gets up with the lasagna running away. Did I mention running is one of the things I hated with a burning passion?

He's got food though, my conscience whined.

I sighed, I know.

Guess I'm chasing a certain good-looking boy. I excuse myself from the table-unlike him-and run upstairs as I heard him go up. I can smell lasagna when I'm close to my bedroom which kind of frightens me. Nothing in my life is private, or good. My room hold my precious secrets all in a book. It's not a diary where I write about what crushes I had or how much I hate my snobby family. It's like a novel with me as a character writing my daily thoughts about the world and well-me.

Reluctantly and scared, I put my hand on the door and open it wide open. The sight in front of me forces a silent 'aw.' Luca's eyebrows were furrowed in a cute way and his beanie was almost falling off. He was softly switching the pages with his mouth apart a little. Wait, Jordan. Focus. Get your food, don't let his cuteness distract you.

I clear my throat and say, "I believe you have no permission to be in this room. Put my diary down. Hand over the food. Get out."

He drops the book so quickly as if he just noticed I'm there.

"Sorry-uhm, I- b-bye." Luca stutters scrambling out of my room so fast at light speed. I walk towards the plate peacefully sitting on my desk and immediately let myself drown in its cheesiness. When I'm done, I pick up my little book and let out a tear as I see what page he was reading.

The page read:

The air was fresh and a bit chilly. I gripped my knife tightly and let it find its way into my not-so flat stomach. Letting out a gasp I fell to the ground and let out a weak smile. I knew I was dying and I was glad. Everything was over. No more bullies, no more drama, no more me. The last thing I saw was the trees above me. My vision slowly blurring out, I whispered, "I'm coming Grandma."