Ceremony (rewrite)

The next day Marcella explain to the family about the whole ring thing and it's like a S.O.S signal but for the heart.

D: wait a minute, isn't that like a wedding or something.

M: no, I can sense if he's in trouble and I'll know where he'll be.

Mb: so where will the ceremony be?

M: underground, I know the place where the ceremony is.

H: looks like we're going to get ready.

After that everyone look there best for the ceremony, scrooge got his tux and everyone went to the underground.

L: so Marcella where is the ceremony place

M: over here

Marcella pointed and saw a cave but inside there was some type of shrine and around it was trees. The tall ones are underneath the warm sun from its light.

 The tall ones are underneath the warm sun from its light

H: this place is so amazing.

W: I have never seen these place before, it even smell good too.

S: okay so I'll be by that shine over there and let me know when Marcella ready.

Mrs. Beakley and Webby went to check on Marcella and saw her beautiful dress and hair down and braided.

 Beakley and Webby went to check on Marcella and saw her beautiful dress and hair down and braided

W: Marcella you look so beautiful in that dress!

M: thank you webby

Mb: are you ready?

M: yeah, I think I am.

Marcella got up and started walking to the shrine, the boys gasped to see Marcella in a cute dress, even Scrooge mouth drop to see how beautiful she is.

S: alright so how does this goes?

M: well, we have to say something to each other with meaning, it's like a promise, I'll go first.

M: Scrooge McDuck, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for everything, taking me to the surface to see the sun again, offering me a place to live, and welcoming me to your family. I don't have much to give but I can assure you I can defend for myself and always come for your aid in anything. The possibility's that change the future, and no matter what happen, I'll always be here and be your maid.

Everyone was speechless to hear Marcella words, even Scrooge was moved by her words.

S: well lass, for these few weeks I started to get to know you more, and I have to say I never met a lass like you before, not because your human but your honest, brave, kindhearted, compassion, gracious, and generous. I'll do what I can to you a secret until the world is ready for your kind again and who knows maybe we'll fine your family.

After hearing that everyone was happy, even Mrs. Beakley was about to cry but kept her cool on. Marcella was happy and gave him a gentle smile, she got the pink ring and place it on his right finger and Scrooge did the same thing with the white ring. When Marcella place a kiss on Scrooge's forehead the rings were glowing bright.

M: the ceremony is done, the rings are glowing.

H/D/L/W: best ceremony ever!

S: alright lads, let's head home.

When they got back home, it was almost night time and everyone got ready to go to bed. Scrooge and Marcella couldn't go to sleep when they saw there rings.

S/M: maybe this isn't so bad