Meeting fenton (rewrite)

Marcella POV

The ceremony was nice, it felt like a wedding to be honest but I had fun. I'm still going to gyros lab to see more of my results. I became friends with manny and Little bulb, there sweet and gyro even let me see his work. Right now I'm in the testing chamber with some target practice.

M: so what you want me to do again?

G: I want you to summon your shield and aim it at the target over there, okay

M: alright

Marcella summon her shield and aims it at the target. She did a few times, some pop up unexpectedly and even on air. Good thing for her she had many time to practice her aim.

G: great job, we can take a 5 minute break

M: alright, I'm going to get some water

Marcella went to find some water and bumps into someone with stacks of paper.

M: oh! I'm sorry, are you okay?

F: it's alright, I'm fine.

M: let me help you at least.

F: um...... thank you.

M: I'm Marcella, what's your name?

F: my name is Fenton, I'm Dr. Gear-loose assistant

Fenton didn't realize but to see Marcella eye colors.

(Here a list of the color meaning)

Red = Angry, violent
Blue = Sad, depress
Light blue = Anxiety, worry
Green = Brave
Orange = Relax
Yellow = Energetic
White = Fear
Pink = Embarrassment, Flustered, shy, love

M: is there something on my face?

F: wha-? oh! No there's nothing, do you want to continue talking later, that is if you want?

M: sure that sounds lovely, can you come over at the garden in Scrooge backyard.

F: sure, I have time.

M: great see you later.

Fenton blush to see Marcella leave. About 3 hours past and Fenton was getting ready to see Marcella again. He went to Scrooge mansion and knock at the door to see Ms. Beakley .

Mb: Ahhh Fenton, what a surprise, Marcella is at the garden.

F: thank you Mrs. Beakley.

Fenton follow Ms. Beakley to the garden and saw so many flowers but saw Marcella in a white dress

 Beakley to the garden and saw so many flowers but saw Marcella in a white dress

M: hey Fenton!

F: oh uh h-h-h-h-h-hi

M: nice to see you again.

F: you too. So how long were you in gyros lab?

M: for a few months, I came from underground

F: underground?

M: yeah I used to lived there for a while. I was there for five months.

F: oh um, if you don't mind me asking this, what are you?

M: I'm a human, the last human on the planet. It's a long story and........ I don't want to talk about it.

F: I'm sorry

M: it's alright, you all seem to be nice

F: thanks. I became gyros assistant to help people out.

M: that's pretty cool of you, you like to help?

Fenton blush for a moment but got a call from his mom, it was almost dinner time and he needs to come home.

F: well I guess I have to go.

M: alright, thank you for coming.

F: your welcome, see you around

Marcella led Fenton to the door and wave goodbye to each other. After Fenton left, a pair of eyes was watching her.

Mab: so that's the girl you been telling me?

Bib: yup ma, she's a new maid to Scrooge. Apparently no one else knows what she is exactly and he's keeping her a secret too. Maybe those fancy scientists will pay big bucks if we turn her in to them.

Mab: for once you did something right. Tell the others to be ready for tonight.