Chapter: Senior Year and Strange New Feelings

It was the beginning of the senior year for everyone and everybody went through puberty and became hot. Ethan had lost contact with everyone for the months he was away in Hawaii with his family on a vacation. The very last day of junior high still played on his mind everyday since then. He was excited to tell the girl of his dreams that he was in love with her for as long as he could remember but she had shut him down because she had her eye on someone else. Jackson, the most popular guy in school and the top athlete. Ethan couldn't compete with a jock because he was so skinny and frail and he had no facial hair or muscles to impress any girl in his school. But during his summer vacation he decided to change his look completely. He had a major growth spurt and went from 5"9 to 6"3. He cut his bushy curly hair and began to hit the gym 4 days a week to work on his figure. He started swimming lessons and became a pretty good swimmer so this brand new school year he wanted to come out of his shell and join the school swim team.

It was the first day and he was already late. "Mom where are my car keys??" He asked pulling on a black shirt and grabbing the nearest pants he could find. "In the kitchen baby"

Ethan ran into her room and kissed her on her cheek "love you momma" and ran downstairs to get his keys. "ERICCCCC!!" He shouted while grabbing his breakfast shake and rushing outside to open the car door. "IM IN THE CAR" Eric yelled. "Oh hey" Ethan laughed "what goes on brotha"

"We're late" Eric folded his arms and pouted. "I know I know and I'm sorry I over slept" Ethan smiled and got in the drivers seat. "That doesn't make you any less early!!" Eric said. "We'll be there in no time Eric don't get your boxers in a knot"

"My boxers are perfectly fine you ....pineapple headed weirdo" Eric pouted. Ethan started the car and sped off the school. They arrived at school in 10 min and Eric jumped out the car and fixed his shirt and pants while Ethan causally plugged in his earphones into his phone and strolled slowly into the school. He began to sing and walked past everyone in the hallway grabbing their backs to head to assembly in the gym. Ethan walked in while the states from wall to wall watched his every move.

"Is that Ethan Renolds?"

"The best surgeon in LA's son?"

"Omg he's hot"

"Damn he could get it any day"

"Papi..." The Latin girl purred at him.

"Do you see the bulge in his pants oh my god" the girls started squealing

Ethan smiled but failed to acknowledge any of their comments because he wasn't interested in getting a girlfriend right now.  Although his mother wanted him to she suspected that he might have been gay which she was completely okay she just didn't want him to be lonely during his senior year because before they could prom was just around the corner.

A few feet away Maya stood with her "perfect boyfriend" in his arms hugging him. She noticed all the girls were buzzing about some boy but paid no attention to it. That was....until he walked past her

Everyone in school had lost their virginity over the summer vacation and was paired up with a date for prom. Everyone....except Ethan, all Ethan wanted for the school year was to maintain his 4.0 gpa and to obtain that swim scholarship to go to Stanford. The last thing on his mind were girls at the moment. He pulled out his earphones and found his locker key card which he put in and put his bag in.

"It's Ethan right?" A seductive voice came from behind him. He turned around and looked down. It was Sarah the most popular girl in school every guy wanted to date her and every girl wanted to be her but here she was talking to him. "Vice captain of the cheerleading team" Ethan smiled at her. "You got taller..." She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes and bit her lip. "Maybe you got shorter Ethan subtly flirted back"