Chapter Thirty Four: Unity (Part 1)

It was the wedding day and Maya had a lot on her mind. Oh my god I sex so Ethan's brother, MY BROTHER IN LAW.... I fuvked my brother in law.... My brother in law fucked ME. I feel so guilty, but he felt so right, it was perfect. HE was perfect. How can I go through with the wedding when I can't be trusted around Eric.

"Hey you okay?" Dre said stepping in the room. "You look like you got a lot on your mind bae"she sat next to her and put her arm around her. "I had sex with Eric Dre..." Maya started crying into her shoulder. "You what?!! Come on Mayaaaa". "It just happened Dre!!"

Dre sighed "does he know?" She asked Maya "no if he knew he wouldn't want to marry me!!" Maya sobbed harder. "Don't tell him until you two are done married, he can't divorce you yet" Dre slightly laughed. "Pull yourself together girl. ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY" she wiped her tears. "Worry about that stuff later, Ethan is understanding...if it was a mistake he will understand. If feelings were evolved that's a whole other story now" Dre said fixing Maya's dress.

Maya swallowed hard and thought 'there was some feelings there'. She sighed and plastered a fake smile on her face as the ladies came in and did her makeup. "It's time to get married" she said looking at Dre "Atta girl, let's go"

The music played and Maya walked up the pathway with Justin. Maya didn't have a father so she had the use the closest thing she had to a brother which was Justin. She looked ahead and there Ethan was standing next to Eric and William. Eric and Maya's eyes met but they looked away soon after and Maya focused on Ethan.

She reached the top and they both stood at the front. Maya's belly was slightly showing she was about a month and three weeks pregnant. Ethan smiled and looked into her eyes. "You look so beautiful" he smiled at her "you too" she giggled.

The pastor began the ceremony and he began talking

The pastor began the ceremony and he began talking. He gave his speech and now it was time for the vows. Maya and Ethan agreed they would both speak from the heart but right now Maya's head wasn't straight.

Maya
With this ring (he put in on her finger)
I vow to be your husband, your best friend and your shoulder to cry on
I promise to stay with you no matter what
In sickness and in health
Till death do us part
Because I love you with everything I have
And without out your love and support I wouldn't be standing here today
Because....
If my kisses for you were water
I'd give you the sea
If my hugs for you were leaves
I'd give you a forest
If our friendship was life
I'd give you mine
Because I love you
More than you'll ever imagine