Chapter Thirty Six: Too Calm

Maya and Justin both went inside and Ethan seemed to be in the shower. She went upstairs and sat on the bed waiting for him to come out, when he did he got dressed and Eric burst into the bedroom "DID YOU MOVE MY TOOTH BRUSH?!!" he asked aggresively. "It was in the top left hole in the holder next to the sink and now its in the top right hole and i never put it there so DID YOU MOVE IT?!" Ethan looked at his brother with his eyebrow raised "And if i did?" he asked sarcastically. "DON"T TOUCH MY STUFF" Eric yelled before storming outside. Ethan laughed almost saddistically like he enjoyed pising off his brother. He went into the bathroom Eric used and snuck the toothbrush in his pocket and went downstairs. Everyone sat at the table about the have dinner, Maya came down a few minutes later.

Ethan put the toothbrush in an ash tray on the floor and sat down, everyone started eating and Eric got up to pour himself more orange juice. When he was done he spotted the toothbrush once again in the wrong place "IS THAT MY TOOTH BRUSH??!!" he yelled once more walking with the glass of juice and picking it up. Ethan got up and snickered and went into the kitchen. "I TOLD YOU TO STOP TOUCHING MY STUFF!!" Eric said as he threw all of his juice onto Ethan. Ethan's smile went to a frown in a split second and he charged and tackled his brother to the floor and repeatedly punched him. Eric curled into a fetal postion and protected his head and screamed. Ethan was dragged off his brother by Justin, "Ethan what the fuck!"

Ethan's chest was rising and falling "HE HAD NO FUCKING RIGHT" Ethan ripped off his juice soaked shirt. Maya ran to Eric's aid and Ethan laughed "OF course you'd go to the guy you fucked first". Maya's face fell and she got up to go to Ethan but Ethan left the house. His heart was pounding a bit too fast he went for a walk down to the ranch his heart rate was rapidly increasing and he felt a sharp pain in his chest, Ethan put his hand on his chest and gasped and muttered for help but everything went black and he collapsed in the field pathway to the ranch.

Justin went outside after Ethan but couldn't find him anywhere. So he called his phone and heard it ringing, it was then his eye caught Ethan's body in the field pathway. "Maya call the ambulance!!" he yelled before running to Ethan. He was unconcious and unrreponsive. The ambulance came and rushed him to the hospital while everyone followed behind it.

.........................................

Maya paced up and down the hospital waiting for the doctors to come back out and tell her everything was okay.

3 had passed and finally the doctor came out "Ethan Smith?" he said. Maya walked up to him "Is he okay? Please say he is okay" Maya pleaded to the doctor. "He hasn't opened his eyes yet but we need your consent to take him to get heart surgery, the hole in his heart has gottne bigger but the damage can be repaired" the doctor said. "Can i see him?" she asked "Yes right this way" the doctor led her to the room. Maya's heart dropped when she saw Ethan hooked up to a bunch of beeping machines. It scared her to see him like this, she walked over to his besided and held his hand "Im so sorry baby" tears flowed from her face.

Maya started crying "Do whatever you have to do just don't let my husband die" she sobbed and looked at the doctor. The doctor nodded "We will take him right away, have a seat in the waiting room please" he advised her. Before they took him out Maya kissed his forehead "Please don't leave me, i can't lose you....i can't lose you..."

Justin held her as she cried "We have to wait now Maya only they can help him now.."

Please don't leave me Ethan...

Please....