Chapter Forty Five: Dad Chronicles

PREVIOUSLY ON REWIND...

-A few days later after some much needed rest the babies were finally in their new home with their brand new family.

-Em fell alseep and Ethan watched her for hours while she slept until she woke up crying. "Babe she must be hungry" Maya emerged from the bedroom yawning.

-We can just move on from here and grow together as a family" he said to her in a soft reassuring tone. She sighed, "I don't deserve you..."

-"Shhhhh baby, you do...I'm always gonna be yours. Look we've got a family now. We have a chance to be happy" he said. "You really think so?" Maya sniffled. "I know so.."

THE PRESENT..

Ethan woke up early and got ready for work. He needed an early start and he had two babies to provide for so he made it his goal to not slack.

One of the nurses called and said a new doctor was coming in this morning and Ethan needed to get there early to interview her and show her around.

Maya slept soundly and Carly watched the babies. Ethan left a note telling maya he was gone and he loved her. He kissed her forehead and the babies before he headed out to work.

When he arrived a tall fair skinned lady with jet black hair and bright brown eyes waited for him in his office. She sat with her legs folded in his chair and she backed the door. She was talking to herself so she didn't hear when Ethan opened up the door and closed it.

He let her have her moment chanting to herself about being the boss before he cleared his throat startling her. "Ahem" he said, "Oh I didn't notice when you came in she said". She got up out of his seat and Ethan sat down and pulled out the papers.

"You must be Alisha?" He said shaking her hand across the table. She had a firm grip and a grave amount of confidence. She sat with her legs crossed and body upright. Ethan admires a woman with confidence.

"Where do you see yourself in five years" he cleared his throat. "Definitely, managing my own hospital" she said with a smirk. "Ambition and a go getter. I like it" Ethan nodded. "You're hired" he shook her hand, "well thank your sir. You won't regret it" she said to him.

Ethan finally got a good look at her. She was slim thick,she wore a black inside top and a knee high black skirt along with her lab coat obviously.

'Damn' was all Ethan thought to himself. "You can start tomorrow but today you will shadow me to see how things work around here" he said to her. She nodded and sat down in the other office opposite Ethan's own.

Ethan sat in his office writing reports and reading reports on patients for a few hours. That was until Alisha came in and sat down to talk to him. She sat with her legs crossed slightly revealing the red laced lingerie that lurked underneath her clothing.

Before she came in Alisha was determined to get this job and she made sure she had the necessary equipment to do so (hence the lingerie). Alisha did a background check on Ethan and found out some Very interesting stuff about him.

She knew that most women threw themselves at him but she wasn't gonna do that. She had a power of making men want and crave her by literally just teasing them subtly.

Alisha crosses her legs perfect enough just to give Ethan a clear view of what she could be offering. She knew he was happily married so he would be a tough bone to crack. What she didn't know was that he was a father.

"Soooo" Ethan cleared his throat "Something wrong?". "No sir,I just got bored of my office" she said in a seductive tone. She uncrossed her legs and sat up straight. She felt his eyes glued to her.