Chapter 4: Dinner and meeting Jigsaw

63 Diner:

When we got there it was not busy as it always is

When we got there it was not busy as it always is. While we were walking here I got to know Jaxson. I learned he had a little sister call Annabel. I also learned that he has always loved to watch dressage but prefers to jump because he says it feels like flying which I totally agree with. Just cantering to a jump then releasing. I told him how long I have had Silver and how hard it was to make a bond with her. But in the end it was worth it because I feel like I can trust her better than everyone.

When we walked in he said "Wow this looks so cool" I noticed that his eyes went big and his face light up. It was so cute how he like the place I chose

"Yah its my favorite place on campus except that barn" I said laughing he agreed laughing along with me.

We sat down and I ordered a burger and fries with a Dr Pepper because they didn't have Pepsi products. I live for that stuff. He ordered a Swiss burger with a sprite. But he said that he also liked Pepsi.

When we were done we both paid for our stuff he said he would buy both but I came up with a compromise. It was easier that way because the waitress wrote up two tickets so it was easier. But I loved he tried to pay for me two.

As we were leaving he said asked if I wanted to meet Jigsaw now. Of corse I said yes. When we got to the barn we walked that same way that I go to see Silver in her stall. We stoped at the stall right beside Silver so I said hi to her. He said....

"Well I guess this is Silver?"

"Yah it is funny how there right next to each other i never noticed" 

"Yah anyway this is Jigsaw" he said pointing inside the stall. I looked in and I saw a beautiful black horse with a white strip on his face and four white socks.

"He gorgeous Jax" I said trying out a nickname

"Jax?"

"Yah does that bother you?"

"No not at all I actually like it no one else calls me that" He said smiling

"Do you want to meet my friends?"

"Sure I would love to meet the friends of the famous Sugar" 

"Sugar?"

"Sugar my nickname for you. Well its just temporary till I find one for you" He said nervously 

"No I like it" 

"Good who knows maybe there will be more"

"Ok fine by me"

"Anyways lets go meet them" Jax replied

"Ok"