Chapter 15: Horses are the best

We had been just looking at each other not knowing what to say. Everyone else have left except Nick and Brit. They were the ones dorming with us and our best friends. They said that they would be in the other room but I could hear them whispering so I knew that was wrong. Our phone's buzzed at the same time saying we got a text. When I pulled mine out I saw

well aren't you going to talk to him🎅🏻 -Brit 

I'm not surprised it was her. She always put that Santa after her sentences. She's obsessed with christmas. She counts down the days. I dont know why she just does, I wouldn't try to change it though because she's her. 

I looked up at Jax and could see he was already looking at me. 

"I'm sorry......" we both said at the same time. Why is he sorry I made things awkward. He didn't do anything. I'm the one who avoided him. Is there something I didn't know. 

"Why are you sorry I'm the one who avoided you to start off with and I made things awkward."  I said with a confused face. 

"No, why are you sorry I made things awkward and avoided you." He look just as confused as I was. 

"Maybe we were just avoiding each other that we didn't see that the other was being avoided." He nodded his head with that logic. 

"I just want to solve this awkwardness because i dont not want to be your friend. So how can we fix it?"

"Well we could ignore the whole thing happend." He said. I mumbled as quietly as I possibly could "but maybe I dont want to do that." I dont think he heard me because if he did it would be more awkward than it is right now.  

"Yah that could work." I said trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice. What I really hoped for this talk is that he would actually want to see where it goes. 

"Ok just friends. What ever happened was wrong" he said.

"Ok fine by me. Anyway I have to go"  I said quickly trying to get out of here before I said something I wasn't supposed to say. 

"Ok bye. Lets go Nick." He yelled at Nick. Nick came running out with Brit. Nick looked at me apologizing silently. I fugired Brit told him that I liked Jax.

Brit came running over to my side after they left. She asked me how I was feeling. I said I was fine but she could tell that I wasn't but left me alone to think but said that we would talk about this when I got back. I went straight to Silver I needed a ride. I needed my baby girl. 

I ran to Silvers stall and hugged her. As soon as i saw her i broke down. I could feel her strong neck and could hear her nicker to me. Jigsaw saw my sadness and nickered to me also. I went to him. 

"I'm ok just a little sad. You dont understand why but thanks for being here." Silver stuck her head through the hole where horses could visit if they got along and there owners allowed it. I stayed at the barn till 6:30 before I went back to the barn.