Chapter 13: A Awful Suprise

It has been a few days since I talked the Brit about my Jax situation. I still haven't seen or heard from him. I really need the get this figured out before I lose my mind and sanity. As I was lost in my head I bumped into a rock hard rough but strong wall. I didn't think there was a wall in this hall. When I looked up I meet the forest green eyes that had been on my mind all the time since the incident. 

"I'm sorry for bumping into you Sage." He said starting to walk away. I grabbed his hand before he could leave. I finally ran into him quite literally and I was not going to let this chance go by. 

"I need to talk to you about what is going on between you and me." I said 

"What do you mean?" He asked. I knew he knew what I meant. But I wasn't going to let him be the reason we dont solve this problem. 

"You know exactly what I mean. If you dont want to talk about it or to me tell me so I dont have to worry about it." My voice raising slightly. Not noticeable very much to the passing students. But he caught on to it and could see that i was fed up with he acting so dense. 

"Lets talk later not in front of everyone." He said looking around to see the teachers looking at us. I dont think that he was nervous about talking to me, but talking in such a crowed space. 

"Why?" I was now confused. Is something g going on that I'm not aware of? Is there someone?

"Because everyone is looking and I dont want anyone in our business. Not anything else." While this was said I could see and hear that he was serious about this. 

"Fine we will talk later. But your not escaping it so dont try." I had to give up because class would start soon. I dont like to be late at all.  The principal is very strict and the consciences are very harsh. 

~AFTER SCHOOL~

Mine and Jax's floor met up to decided what to do about Mackenzie. We had a plan just needed to decided when to do. 

After we were all done we had a plan and a time. We decided that we would do it when she was least expecting it. 

Sorry I have not been but i have had writers block and school. Plz be patient with me I'm trying but it can be difficult. Also sorry for their short chapter but i was told that you needed a chapter.