Chapter 7: Dinner with the Floor

When I was done with my shower I got dressed.

Her outfit for the dinner:

When I got dressed I saw Brit on her phone texting

When I got dressed I saw Brit on her phone texting. It was probably Nick. I like what she was wearing.

Brits Outfit:

"Wow Brit you look really good in that

"Wow Brit you look really good in that. It look so comfy"

"Thanks Sash you look great to"

"Hey Sash you ready to go?"

"Yah almost I just have to email Mrs.Jason asking if we can edit the pictures we take for our project"

"Ok"

"Done lets go"

I got up from my desk chair and walked to the door where Brit was standing. Just then I remembered my silver ring. That I got from my parents as a Christmas present after I got Silver. The ring was just plain silver how I liked it. I put it on and then we walked out the door. We decided with the other floor that we were going to meet them at a cute and casual restraint named Gregs. The guy that owned it was the son of Greg. His name was Liam. Most of the girls had a crush on him. Except me and Brit. We always saw him as a friend because we came here for lunch on our first day. We met him and his dad. And it turned out he was gay but kept it hidden. So when we walked in we waved and asked

"Find anyone who interests you" I said

"Actually yes and his brother goes here his name is Jacob" Liam said and Brit gasped in surprise.

"Oh Taylor we know him" I responded

"How do you know him" he said blushing slightly

"He is my boyfriends brother" Brit said proud to call nick her boyfriend.

"Oh"

"He's coming because we have a dinner with his floor that I didn't tell you. But before you ask I don't know who else is on his floor" Brit said the last part looking at me.

"Well looks like you don't have to wait any more here they are" Nick said looking at the door

"What" I said turning around. And to my surprise I saw Leo, Nick and ........ Jax and might I saw he looked good.

Jax's Outfit;

 He was wearing a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow

He was wearing a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. But what I really noticed a leather bracelet on his wrist. It had a engraving on it and had a symbol but I couldn't see what it was from this far away. I will have to ask him what it says.

When they spotted us they started walking towards us. When they got to us Nick embraced Brit with a kiss on the forehead and a hug. Leo waved. Jax came over and talked to me. He said

"You look really pretty"

"Thanks I was going for cute and comfy" I said blushing

"Hahahahah well you look comfy"

"Hey I almost forgot do you want to exchange numbers so we can talk about the project?"

"Sure its 573-***-****"

"Okay" I said pulling out my phone an adding him to my contacts.

"Ok now I have your number we can talk about that project"

"Have you got an email back from Mrs.Jason yet"

"Not yet but i will check when I get back"

"Great" He said smiling. I noticed that his eyes light up when he talked about Jigsaw or photography. Some people said mine did the same when i was at the barn or with a camera.

"Now that out of the way I want to learn about you a little more. What is something no one else knows?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Ok i will tell you if you tell me what your bracelet has on it and a secret no one else knows"

"Ok fine by me"

"Ok I play guitar but haven't in forever because I don't have much time."

"Ok mine is I like to sing and write music but I'm not that good at it. Also the bracelet has a engraving of a puzzle piece and Jigsaws show name on it. My parents got it for me the year after I got Jigsaw now I never take it off unless I ride or shower cause it could be damaged."

"Haha that's so cute I have just a silver ring" I said flashing my ring

"Wow looks well worn" He said referring to ring

"Yah it is I like you wear it all the time" I said looking at my ring

"You guys ready to eat" Brit asked us

"Yah I'm starving" I said and Jax nodded

I sat across from Brit who sat next to Nick of course. The table was split up in the middle so the boys from the other dorm were on one table and the girls were on the other side. Jax sat across from Nick next to me. He was so close that I could smell his cologne and I don't usually like cologne but damm it smelled amazing. I think it was my favorite smell after the barn of course. I started to look around the table and I saw all the girls except Maddie which I expected because she was best friend with Mackenzie. I know she wasn't like Mackenzie because she worked at a local coffee place in town. I had ran into her when she was working when I was grabbing a hot tea for me cause I don't like coffee and a coffee for Brit. We started talking and then Mackenzie called she seemed like a nice person. But we haven't talked since. I wish she would get away from that friend ship all Mackenzie does is control her. She must be lonely tonight because I heard that Mackenzie was going to a dinner with her parents and her little brother.But I decided to change that I'm going to get her and have her going her floor. Maybe she will make new friends and see that her friendship is toxic.

"I have to go but I will be back" I whispered to Jax

"Do you want me to go with you?" He whispered back

"No I will be fine but thanks"

"Ok I will tell them if they ask"

"Ok" I responding. I then started to walk out into the fall night air

{ do you think it will go well? I will Maddie even want to come with her?What about a teaser? Tell me about your thoughts.

Much love, AKS🐺🐴🦇}