Epilogue

Taehyung and Jungkook made it to Korea without incident. They have been living together, happily, for more than five years now, being married for just over three of those years. It was a difficult adjustment for them both at first. Neither of them spoke the native language well but with the help of the Kim family, they were able to get into classes and learn fairly fast. 

     Taehyung was brought into his Uncles company and has been slowly working his way up the ladder in hopes that some day he will be able to continue the companies great success since neither of his cousins wanted to take over. 

     Jungkook was working at the same company for a while but after the wedding he had decided to stay home and be a full time dad to their adopted twins, Avery and Aviana. 

     Their old friends from The Store back in America flew out for the wedding. Namjoon and Seokjin never leaving South Korea. They currently are renting a small house on the outskirts of Seoul and from what can be seen, there could possibly another reunion at another wedding in the not so distant future. 

     Last that was heard Yoongi and Iame were finally learning to live together peacefully. Yoongi pulling strength from her bubbly hyperactive existence, while she learned how to sit calmly and enjoy the company of her boyfriend with more ease. 

     Sohee found love in the arms of Hoseok. His over animated gestures making it that much easier for them to communicate even though her hearing keeps diminishing. Last that was heard of them, they were taking sign language classes together. Hobi saying that "Nothing will ever stop me from being able to tell her how much I truly love her."

     As for Jimin, it was unknown how he has been or what he has been up to. After Aviana passed away, Jimin sort of disappeared. His family only telling his friends that he claimed to have lost the love of his life before he even had the chance to tell her. After which he deactivated his Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. When Taehyung and Jungkook were trying to track him down for their wedding, they checked the map on his SnapChat. His last known location had been nearly a year prior and in the area of Daegu, South Korea. Still, to no avail, all the searching they did, came up empty. Jimin... well... he was just... gone. 

A/N

I am truly sorry that it took me so long to update the last bit of this. I wanted to go in a few more chapters but in all honesty, it was to much for my heart to keep reliving it all. So I decided to end it. I hope that you liked it though. It was my first attempt at a long length story. I did leave the end open, just in case you guys might want to see what Jimin might have been up to after all this time. But I am leaving that strictly up to you all. Please Vote, Comment... I would appreciate it. 

I purple you, my lovelies! Thanks for reading.