03

"I dare you to call your parents and tell them you're a naughty girl who loves to get fucked in the ass."

Her dare not only shocked me, but everyone evidentely, as the room became silent.

"I can't do that Emily! You know my parents, I would be grounded for life!"

"Well then, do you agree to your punishment for not completing the dare?"

Fuck. She knew I wouldn't be able to do that dare.

"Yes, I guess I do accept my punishment."

"Okay, then strip down to your panties while I grab your sleep mask from your nightstand."

I did as I was told. Once I took off my shirt and shorts I could feel everyone's stares. I had only worn a sexy lace black bra with a small matching thong, and those two garmets barely covered anything.

"I saw Emily walk back with a huge grin on her face with my sleep mask in one hand and her other hand tucked away behind her back.

I thought the hand behind her back was odd, but I didn't say anthing out loud.

She hands me the mask, and once I put it on, my sense of sight was completely gone and in its place was complete blackness.

Riley's voice interrupted my spiralling thoughts.

"Okay Lucy, how this works is we each get three minutes with your body to ourselves. One of us guys will hold your hands behind your back during each of the turns. If you start to feel unsafe or threatened, say the word 'red,' and the blindfold will immedietely be taken off and you will be released. However, if you use the safe word and you didn't need to, you will reciece twice the time with each of us. If we make you cum, we get an extra minute of time added. Think of it as somewhat of a game, but the only goal is your pleasure. We can do whatever we want to your body, which may include removing your panties or bra. Don't worry, though, you're safe with us. First up, we have Ivy."

His words make my whole body shudder. I feel my panties dampening more and more every second I'm left alone.