05

I know that she's going to use it on me now that she found it. Emily always said I make the sexiest face when I cum.

My suspicions were confirmed when I heard the faint buzzing sound coming from in front of me.

"But sweetheart, that's not all I want to do to you. Now, tell me, where is that buttplug you were telling me all about a few weeks ago?"

I felt my body freeze up in shock. I had been bragging all about this amazing new experience brought on by a buttplug I bought for myself.

"It's in my closet, there's a box with all of my toys in the drawer underneath my panties." I decided to just straight up answer, not bothering to lie to her.

She asked Ivy to run and grab it for her.

Before the sweet, sweet vibrations attacked my body, Emily told Eli, who happened to be holding me, to take off his clothes and sit me down on my couch with his stomach against my back. She said that this was just so I wouldn't fall over or anything, but I knew better.

Emily knew about my infatuation with Eli. She knew how much I wanted him to myself, so this wasn't just an innocent gesture. She wanted to be right on top of him while she pushed me over the edge for the second time that night.

After Eli sat back and held me to his warm chest, Emily instructed me to hook my feet on the outside of his thighs, which made it so that I was completely exposed to everyone in the room.

Emily made me stay in that position for a few moments, just feeling Eli's warmth against me, until I was dripping from excitement.

I could feel Ethan's extremely hard cock against my back, which made my brain go into overdrive because of the fact that I was the one who made that happen.

"Okay, Lucy, you ready?" Emily asked.

I nodded and felt her squeeze some lube onto my back entrance before pushing the plug against it. Once my asshole relaxed enough for her to push it in, I moaned out at the feeling of being full.

I could tell Emily was having quite a bit of fun playing with me from the chuckles she kept letting out at my involuntary reactions.

Then, I felt it. She pressed my vibrater I'd grown to love against my swollen clit. Hard.

The surprising feeling of the vibrator, buttplug, and being held tightly against Eli all made me let out a scream as I came.

Before my orgasm subsided, I heard Emily whisper something to Eli. I could feel him nod, and then he moved us around slightly so his hard cock was lined up with my pussy still clenching from such a strong climax.

I could hear a condom opening as well as Emily rolling it onto his shaft.

Right as the end of my orgasm approached me, Eli rammed his cock into my overused cunt. The feeling of him inside of me prolonged the orgasm I was already feelinng, and it made another one hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Oh, you like that, huh, baby? You love having my thick cock ramming into your swollen pink pussy while your ass if filled and your friend holds the vibrator you use to masturbate with against your clit, on display for everyone watching you squirm. You want me to just use this pussy until you've came so many times that you're begging for me to stop, huh?"

I could feel the waves of yet another orgasm hit me, Eli's words just making me tense up and fall off the cliff of pleasure yet again.

I screamed out his name as I came on his dick yet again. He let out a strangled grunt and then came into the condom.

Once it was all over, I felt Eli remove my blindfold and Emily stopped holding the vibrator against me.

Opening my eyes, I saw Emily making out with Johnathan while giving him a handjob, and Ivy was having sex with Riley on my bed.

As my breathing came back to normal, I turned my body towards Eli. He was staring at me lost in thought, until he spoke.

"God, I've wanted to have you for so fucking long, I just never thought that you would ever go for it."

His words shocked me. I've had a crush on him for so many years and thought I would never catch his eye.

I didn't know how to respond, so I caught his lips with my own and whispered three words to him.

"You have me."