Part 2

"Hahaha you know this is why I'm cool with you dude. Everything that comes out of your mouth is like merchandise the people just eat it up." Tevin spoke as two women walked away

" Aye what can I say people love me. Im the good guy" Thrash says in his Stevie J voice

"Alright good guy let me see you work your magic and get that dime to come talk to me" Tevin was more than capable of talking to her but he wasnt in the mood for rejection and knew his bestfriend would make it happen.

"My dude we are in a room full of wealthy women,that makes them all dimes to me, which one" he questions

"look to your left she's just coming through the door"

" Next to the door... Next to the door..."

Thrash saw a group of women but only one stood out in particular. Leanna was in the mix and although she was beautiful ... Tevin just couldnt be talking about her. He loved her emotionally but he wasnt all there yet. He considered being with her but he still had his mind on other woman. Either way. Tevin couldnt have her.

" The one with the long curly hair. She's curvy and tall. sparkling from head to toe"

"The one with the diamond bracelet "

"I dont know I cant see past her butt"

"..... " little did Tevin know he was to piss Thrash off for admiring his girls beauty. It all described Leanna to the T but he had never himself stopped to admire.

"Do you see that? She is making her way over here, the one in the purple dress"

Thrash knew it was silly to lash out at his best friend. Tevin did know to an extent about Leanna he had never seen or spoken to her. So he decided to humor himself.

Leanna walked towards her date with her head held high and an extra sway in her hips. There were plenty of eyes on her as she crossed the room and she was sure to give them a show. If tonight was her debut she was going out with a bang. She needed to bring as much attention herself as she could. So that thrash and herself would be all over tomorrow's headlines.

Slipping her hand into the bend of his arm as she was greeted by thrash and smiled over to the unknown man

"Good evening gentlemen"

"How are you this evening ...."

" Leanna" she said with a nod

" Beautiful name Leanna. Im Tevin Derow Im a representative of PowerHouse Technology."

" Yeah I've heard of you. Nice to finally put a face to the name. Thrash talks about you a lot."

"Wait a minute. Your .."

"I am" she chuckles

" Now my friend here didn't do you any justice"

"What he means is I didn't degrade you when explaining your looks" thrash explained. "Come honey, tevin , let's go have a seat."

as a waiter past Leanna grabbed champagne flute from off the tray.

The night was filled with compliments and nosey people talking to her just to figure out who she was. Not once did she mention Thrash and when questioned she smoothly avoided it. Though this was their debut they wanted a reaction before speaking on it publicly. Through out the night she noticed that her date had a slight attitude. She didn't know why and she didn't care to know why. She had learned the lesson of minding her business. If it was something she did he would soon address it.

She had been speaking with a group of women when Thrash walked over.

"Excuse me ladies but I think it's time we leave"