F R A N X

I was never nervous in my whole life. I was always cool and confident but deep inside me, truth be told, that I am actually afraid of rejection.

Afraid that no one will accept me, love me, care for me. I've always felt that when my mother chose her first love over father. I was fourteen when I heard my parents arguing. It was that time where I found out that they were forced into an arranged marriage. However, father already fell in love to mother before their parents arranged them. But, what killed me the most was when I heard that father forced himself on her and I became the result.

I saw how broken my dad was when mother filed the divorce. Mother did not really show any affection to me. She was always harsh and cold. She actually left us. She left me. She rejected me.

For my father, he was blessed enough to have met someone. Someone, I never expected it to be but I am happy because this woman has been loving me since childbirth until now.

Despite my mother's rejection, I still am hoping she'd appreciate me or just give me just her simple approval.

Enough of my father's love affair.

I waited patiently for her answer.

Her warm brown eyes were looking at me. Oh god, she's going to reject me. Please, no.

"Okay."