Chapter 11

Special shout-out to My Beta-reader.

My MAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS!

DELMA_SAGE sa ibon… LoL

Broadcast talaga eh……..: )

Peace Marrrrsssssssssss…. Sabi mo i-mention ka sa FF…lol

HINT HINT ulit....  Play niyo ulit ang song once after the first gap.....:)

------------------------------------------------------

July 25, 2012    Bangkok

“Happy Birthday Babe!”  you whisper softly on her ear.

You feel her squeeze your arms on her waist that is hugging her from behind.    “Thank you.   I can’t believe that you’re really here!”  

You rest your chin on her shoulder and tighten your arms around her further.   You have just finished your dinner cruise on one of Bangkok’s premiere floating restaurant and you’re both currently enjoying the night scene of the majestic Chaopraya River

“Buong araw na tayong magkasama, di ka pa rin makapaniwala na andito ako?”

“Eh kasi naman, nakakagulat ka.   Di ko naman akalain na makakasama kita today.”

“Surprise nga Baby girl!”  

It was indeed a surpise.   Naalala mo pa how shocked she was when she opened her hotel door and saw you standing there with a bouquet of white tulips in your hands.   For a few seconds, she just stood there, aghast.  You just looked at her as she started to blink furiously as if to check that what she was seeing was real.  

Then came the squeal. 

“Arggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!   Babe, anong ginagawa mo dito?”    

“Surpise!!!!  Happy birthday Baby Girl!”  you said as you handed her the flowers.

“Nakakainis ka!  Lagi mo na lang akong ginugulat!”   sabi nito na pagkatapos abutin ang mga bulaklak ay hinampas ka ng hinampas ng libreng kamay nito.

“Eh di ba sabi mo, gusto mong ginugulat kita”  natatawang mong sabi while trying to dodge her hands.   Nang hindi pa rin ito tumigil ng kakahampas sayo, you gently grabbed her hand and put it around your waist as you slowly drew her close for a hug, unmindful of the bouquet.

When you felt her finally relax in your arms, you  told her to get ready.  You’re spending the day together to celebrate her 24th.

 At first, ayaw nito.  She didn’t feel like celebrating.   She said that how could she celebrate when it feels like there’s a figurative axe hanging on both your heads just waiting to be dropped.  You argued that you can its HER day.  And it needs to be made special.   Troubles and uncertainties can wait.     After a whole lot of protestations, she finally relented.  

You spent the whole day just going around the city. Just the two of you. You invited her parents to join you but they declined. Saying that you both deserve to go out on your own.

So there the two of you were.  Exploring Bangkok.   Doing what other tourist does.   Walking the streets hand in hand.   Going to the temples.   Visiting museums.   Taking photos of each other.   Taking photos together.   Stuff normal couple do that you couldn’t do back home.      What with all the intense media scrutiny.