Chapter 18

• Dedicated kay TeamVamps_Sage

The day we met, 
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart... 
... beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

“Aba naman!  In love na in love ah!”  ani ng masayang tinig na nakapagpamulat sa’yo.  

You were so into the song that you didn’t notice anyone approaching.  That was until they spoke.    Rather, She spoke.  With a smile on your lips, you took off your earphones and stood up to greet the new comer.

“Hello!”  masayang bati mo dito.   “Kanina ka pa?”

“Slight lang.”  sagot nito na gumanti ng beso.  “Nag-enjoy akong panoorin at pakinggan ka.   Parang nasa SGL ka lang at Statement Song mo ang kanta ah.  Feel na Feel!”

“Syempre!  Gustong-gusto ko ang kanta eh!  Sarap sabayan!”

“Asus!  Kanta niyo siguro ni Gege mo yan, noh?”

Natawa ka sa tinuran nito.  “Wahhhh, Toni!  Start na ba agad ang interview?   Intrigahin ba ako kaagad.  Agad-agad lang? ”

“Loka!  Hindi pa.  Pero kung gusto mong sagutin, pwede din.”    kulit nito sa’yo.

And this is why you chose to have Toni do your interview.  Not only is she a good friend but her wit and sense of humor would surely help you be at ease with the possible questions.   And your being comfortable around Toni is an added plus.