How they take care of you when your sick

Shuichi

He worrys about you constantly, barely leaving you alone until you get better.

Serves you any kind of soup in bed, along with water and a cough drop.

Kisses your head before and after you sleep, and giving you hug when you feel really miserable.

Holds your hand and whispers sweet nothings into your ear when your feeling really miserable.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I'll be here until you get better."

Kokichi

He cuddles with you when your sleeping to keep you warm.

He makes you instant ramen and ginger ale when your hungry, since he isn't a good cook.

Tells your story's and draws you stuff to keep you happy and entertained.

Puts his scarf around your neck when he's not with you

"Your leader will take good care of you~ My organization can wait until my princess (and/or prince) is all better!"

Kiibo

He learns and knows all the proper ways to help a human when there sick and try and dose everything he can to make you better quickly.

He makes you all the stuff that won't upset your stomach but is also good. He will also make your favorite food once and a while.

Makes sure you get the right about of sleep trying to make you as comfortable as possible. Also kissing you on the lips when ever you wake up.

"Don't worry (Y/N) since I am a robot, I can not get sick! Let me do all i can to take care of you"

Rantaro

He'll read with you sitting in his lap under the covers, to make sure you won't get bored.

He'll make anything you want, as long as you drink water with it. And will also feed you so you can be comfortable.

Makes you take proper medicine before you sleep so you can feel better when waking up, but also gives you juice or soda after to get the taste out.

Has everything prepared for you, so you won't have to wait to get what you need.

"Aw.. I'm sorry your sick sweetie, but it'll be ok. I've got everything ready for you, now all you need is my love~"

Word count: 366