0 ~ Hello ~ 1

~ 1st person POV~

It's the beginning of a winter morning, I've decided to go get some coffee at a nearby coffee shop. After I got ready, I went on a bike ride to the coffee shop, but all of a sudden I saw this boy walking on the street, he looked around my age maybe early twenties I am so fascinated by the way he looked. Curly, blond hair, plump lips, beautiful eyes, and the perfect body. I blushed a bit, but I looked away to be careful with the traffic on the street.

Soon, I made my way to the coffee shop, the aroma was the same as always, the fresh smell of coffee and green tea along with some sweets. When I ordered my favorite coffee, an iced latte, this coffee mostly helped me during the midterms.

After I drank my latte, I saw the same guy that was walking out on the street but now with someone else... it was a girl. She then went to the bathroom I suppose, and all of a sudden the boy looks up from his menu and looks at me, we both made eye contact and gave me an unfriendly smile. Me on the other hand gave him a sweet, cute smile.

I don't know why but I could feel someone watching me from behind, but I didn't turn around. I kept sipping on my coffee trying to look like I didn't know what was going on. I looked towards the boy and the girl was back. But he kept giving me glances once in a while. I felt uncomfortable.

When I finished my coffee I decided to go shopping cause I mean why not? I have nothing else to do so.

I went to the mall and entered a small store. The clothes were so pretty but also really expensive. Good thing I didn't waste my money. I was about to call my friend to come over so we could meet and buy clothes together but this person was walking and bumped into my shoulder and I dropped my phone. When I picked it up the screen was cracked.

I got mad. I spent days and nights working hard so I could pay off this phone. It took me like forever and this dude just bumped into me without saying sorry. If he just had said sorry I probably wouldn't have gotten mad,But he just walked away.

I walked up to him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and to my surprise it was that cute, blond, noddle hair guy. 'Well shit'...

"Um.. excuse me sir, you bumped into me just a minute ago and it caused me to drop and crack my phone" I said as nicely as I possibly could.

The girl he was with quickly turned around as well and looked at him with eyes like if she wanted to control him and waiting for his answer.

"It's your fault you dropped it" He said but his face said otherwise. His face looked like if he was miserable. And when he said that the girl clinged onto his arm intertwining as she looked like if she won something. But he looked the opposite. "I'm sorry sir but you pushed me that is the reason" - I said trying to keep calm of how irritated he is making me even if he doesn't want to do it he is still doing it.

He gave the girl a quick glance before looking at me again. "I don't care go buy a new one if you won't but stop bothering 'us'" -He looked down slightly so she wouldn't notice. I pity him. He took out his own phone and start typing something really fast.

"The password is sunshine." He said while handing his phone to me. "Why are you giving this to me?" I said this with a confused look on my face. "You can have it. I'm going to buy a new one anyway. Just keep it" He looked serious. "I don't want your phone I want an apology" -I said trying not to be happy and I really hope he meant it because it looked like a brand new iphone 8 plus.

"Keep it. Go to notes. I don't need it. I was just going to buy a new one. I have to go bye" He said trying to sound cold but couldn't. He sounds like a nice type of guy, But because I think that it doesn't mean I'm not mad about him breaking my phone.