0 ~ Roommate ~ 2

Did he just say he will punish me? "Wha-" I was about to question what he said when he suddenly pulled me inside the office. 

"Excuse me I'm here to know which room I will be staying in" he said to the lady behind the computer screen. 

"What is your name sir?" the young lady asked. "Park Jimin" he looked at me and said "And her room number as well".

"Your name ma'am?" she looked at me. "Jeon Y/n" then she typed something really fast in the keyboard and was scanning the screen for the information.

"Sir your room number is going to be 501" if we are actually going to be in the same dorm then I will also be staying at room 501. Why is she taking forever to tell me my room number. Even though I already know it I want to make sure because I don't want to be sharing a room with a guy.

"Wait a moment ma'am" she told me while she continued to type something. She looked  confused. She was typing something so fast trying to find the information needed. But I guess she couldn't find it.

"Is everything fine?" I asked. "No ma'am . It does not show your dorm number" what but it's supposed to be the same room number as Jimin why doesn't show there. Did something happen.

 "Ma'am if you want to know your dorm number right now you have to call the office center. Do you want to call them?" she said while pointing at the phone on her desk.

"Yes please" I said nodding while walking to the other side of her desk. She entered a phone number then handed the phone to me. Jimin took a seat in one of the chairs in front of the desk. He looked like if he wanted to leave already.

 "Just hang on Jimin" he looked at me then put his hoodie over his head and slided down the chair just enough to be comfortable to sleep.

The phone was ringing then someone answered. "Hello, how may I be of assistance?" 

"Um hello I'm sorry to bother you in a small matter but I wanted to ask if you could give me my dorm number because they can't find it" I said slightly fast.

"Okay ma'am what's your name?" "Jeon Y/n"

"Okay just give me a second" I waited about a minute or two before they talked again. "Your room number is 415" What!! But wasn't I going to be paired up with Jimin!?

"Um excuse me do you know who is my roommate?" I asked because I was confused. "Your roommate is..." I could hear the keyboard keys being pressed on. "Your roommate is Lee Rebecca" 

WHAT!!!!! ISN'T SHE JIMIN'S GIRLFRIEND!!??!?!?!? "Wh- Lee Rebecca??" I murmured but Jimin heard me. The moment I said Rebecca he shot his eyes open and took the hoodie of his head and stood up walking towards me slowly.

"Okay thanks for your help" I hung up the phone then I walked towards the door leaving Jimin behind, but he catched up to me.

 "So I see you will be hanging out with my girlfriend" we continued walking to the parking lot. "She's your girlfriend? The one with you at the store?" I just replied without looking at him.

"Yeah her. About that, how's the phone doing?" he said stopping near his car. "Good, I still didn't brake it so don't worry" I said trying to keep the subject away from his girlfriend. 

"And what happened to yours?" he opened the trunk of his car to get the boxes with my belongings. "Well I still have it but I might sell it".

I helped with the boxes is his car first. Once on the building, we got lost on our way to the room. After we found it, the door opened before I even entered the code in the lock of the door.