0 ~ What are you doing? ~ 5

~ Y/n's Pov ~

I  was getting ready to leave the hospital. I have been here for five days already. All the time I was here, Jungkook questioned me about what was I doing with Jimin, I never told him. I always found an excuse, and he would always let it go.

It was fun being here, but I don't want to be back any time soon. Sadly I have to come back in two weeks.I need to get checked again.

 I had a concussion, and it only made my condition worse. The only person that knows about this other than me is Jungkook. And I'm planning to keep it that way.

I don't want people to pity. I don't want to look weak. I can't stand being alone again. I know once someone finds out about this they will never want to talk to me again. I can't let anyone find out. 

I also need to hurry up because the guys are waiting for me outside the room, while I'm changing my clothes. 

I already took so long. What if I make a prank? But I'm not good at making pranks. Fucc it I'll try it anyways.

I went and grabbed my bag from the chair next to the hospital bed. I went to the window and opened it. We are just in the second floor so it's not too high up. I let drop something out the window making a not that loud thud. Then grabbing my phone and let it drop near the door where it can be heard from the outside. Then I threw my bag where the window was from the bathroom  to make more noise.

I heard someone knock on the door then they said "Are you okay in there? Why are you taking so long? Can I come in now?" it's probably Jungkook. I quickly went to the grab my phone again and dropped it again. Running off to the bathroom and getting inside the small closet inside. I got inside the closet on the top shelve. It was a small place but I could fit perfectly.

I heard the door of the room being opened, after that some steps getting louder with every second that passed by. 

"Where did this little troublemaker go?" I heard someone say. This is definitely Jimin. That sweet voice of his, makes me feel like if I'm in heaven. It's very sweet like candy ans smooth like silk.

"Jungkookie where  is your ( Y/n )? She's not here" Jimin said while opening the bathroom's door. "She was here right now. We were going to go eat somewhere. Does she not like food and........ tried to escape through the window? On the second floor? Really......?" Jungkook responded as the voice went further away.

I was dark and they're taking forever to find me. I'm getting sleepy right now. Well it wouldn't kill me to take a nap right? Who cares right.

My eyes started closing the voices started to fade away little by little until I couldn't hear anything anymore.

~ Yoongi's Pov ~

I heard the two men inside the room making a lot of noise trying to look for ( Y/n ). She is probably hiding. I don't think she would just jump off the window to get away from eating with us. 

She is hiding. And I think I know where she is.

I got inside the room. Looking for a small area I where I would hide. I found some places I could hide, but she was in none. Then it hit me.....

'The closet'

I went near the closet. Oh she is definitely here. While the other two were about to give up and yelling at each other saying who was at fault for her disappearing. I shushed them and told them to be quiet. I slowly opened the closet's door, there she was.

She looked so peaceful. She was sleeping in a comfortable position in a small and cuddly place. I reached my hand to grab her and take her to the car, but when I was about to touch her arm Jungkook slapped my hand away pushing me to the side.

He grabbed her by the waist as he was pulling her out of the small.

Jungkook carried ( Y/n ) out of the hospital room in bridal style.

Jimin let out a small 'tch' and looked at the small photo that fell out of (y/n's) bag. The photo showed a picture of (Y/n) and jungkook when they were babies.

'So they've known each other since they were little'... ¨heh cute..¨ Jimin smiles at the photo and keeps it in his pocket, and follows Jungkook along with (Y/n). He didn't notice that I was looking at him while he picked up her stuff from the floor.

~ 3rd Pov ~

"What the hell do you want?." Jungkook looked at Jimin with an angry expression. "All I want is for you to be my friend" Jimin said giving Jungkook a cute smile. "My friend or ( Y/n's ) 'friend' " Jimin frowned at the statement. "I mean you're not wrong, but I also want to be your friend. We could be buddies" The shorter man said trying to convince him into befriending him.

"And why would I want to be buddies with you, shortie" Jungkook grinned as he said the last part still carrying ( Y/n ) is his arms. Jimin gasped and went in front of the youngest and stood there with arms crossed over his chest. "How dare you call me like that. I just wanted to be friends" he said as Jungkook stopped walking and looked at the shorter man in the eyes.

"I haven't actually had a friend ever since I left my home town. And now that I'm trying to make friends I get rejected and insulted" he said as he held his hand up in his chest where his heart is trying to say he got hurt.

"Why don't you go instead and make babies with your little girlfriend"