0 ~ Who are you? ~ 4

I don't know why this is boy is like this, but man he's hot doing it......

WHAT THE FUCK IN THIS EARTH AM I SAYING DAMN!!!!!!

He might look hot, but he is sooooooooooooo perverted like i'm not even kidding. I need to get the fuck away from as soon as possible................

I got up fast. Faster than the famous lightning mcqueen. I don't know what happened after that because when I got up I for sure know I bumped into a wall. Hitting my head, hard against the brick wall or so I think, I don't remember.

~ Jimin's Pov ~

Some time passed since I came to the hospital to bring Y/n in. It so happened that when this clumsy girl got up from on top of me she tripped with a guy that was sitting on the floor listening to music with his eyes closed and legs extended. When she tripped she fell back to a wall.

If she just listen to me that moment instead of being all 'innocent' we wouldn't be here right now. I am sitting next to her bed right now. I had to lie and say that I was her boyfriend because if I didn't I wouldn't be here right now.

Why did I even started running with her to my dorm in the first place? Is he her boyfriend? Maybe he is, that's why she defended herself that I wasn't his boyfriend.

Am I jealous?????? I don't even know her so why? I can't be. Maybe just a misunderstanding.

I thought she had woken up because she kept on muttering something. I touched her hand to she would flinch, but instead I felt she was so cold. The instant I touched her face to see if it was cold to or it was just her hands she became pale. Her cheeks were freezing as well. I started to get worried, so I called out a nurse nearby.

She called someone else and came inside the room. I told her the situation and she told me to calm down and to please wait outside. I did as told. For some reason I was actually panicking. I don't even know her but why do I care so much about her?

After a couple of minutes the nurse came out from inside the room and told me that Y/n was weak because her stomach was empty which means she hasn't eaten and hasn't slept in a while I wonder for how long. But yesterday she did....

So that might not be the problem. There is something else.....

"She will be fine don't worry to much. We'll take care of her go eat something and rest for today. Come back when you are well rested. She'll be released tomorrow after some tests" the other the nurse that was still inside said while closing the door behind her.

"It's okay. I'm going to stay here tonight" I said with a concerned face. "Of course but first go eat something you need energy you don't to well" she said while checking some papers on her board thingy..

"Well I have to run something came up, but please go eat something you look pale. The cafeteria it's the second floor" she said then went of to another room.

I forgot that I haven't eaten the entire day because of Y/n except for that apple that I stole from her. Wait so that means she didn't anything either. I ate her apple...

But she hit her head on a wall.

So what does not eating have to do with her head??

Well I'll go eat something real fast. Should I get something for Y/n too? But I don't know when she is going to wake up..

I'll bring her some. She'll have to eat it even if it gets cold. I will not waste money for nothing. I didn't realize I was smiling to myself until someone looked at me weird. I then realized what I thinking.