|: Valentine's Day - Part 3

This is the third and final part to this chapter. Whew.!! I would like to put them all together...eventually I WILL...but for now I'll leave them as they are. ENJOY.!!! And plz, plz, plz....leave a comment or two...or three....whatever you want. LOL. 

Chris Brown

Around 1am, Anthony had called separate rides for us and drove the rental back to the house, having us follow him. Once we got in the back, I was all over Cree.

I had her straddling me, leaning back as I rubbed on her thighs and kissed her aggressively. I worked one of my hands between her legs and started playing with her pussy through the mesh shorts she was wearing.

"Shit, baby." She moaned, throwing her head back as I sucked on her neck. "Slow down...slooow down."

"Fuck that." I said, ripping her mesh top open. I been mixing my liquor all night, so I was in straight beast mode.

She gasped, frowning at me before I grabbed both her titties. I pushed them together and stuck my face in between them, biting and sucking on them both before pulling one out. She rubbed the back of my head as I flicked my tongue over her nipple, lifting my hat up so she could run her hands through my curls.

The car had stopped, but I was still going at it. I flipped Cree over, laying her on her back. I kept sucking on her nipples, finally licking down her body until I stopped at her pierced naval. I started pulling her bottoms down, getting them halfway down before I felt her grab my face.

"Baby, wait." She said as I came up to her face, giving her that look.

She moaned, pulling my ears and kissing me deeply as I pulled my shirt off. Her arms went under mine and rubbed down my back. For her to want me to wait, she didn't hesitate to unbutton my pants and start sliding them down with her thigh high heels. Shit was turning me on even more.

"FUCK. Take these off!" I said, almost ripping her shorts off. She laughed but I wasn't playing. I was getting frustrated from not having easy access.

"Nah, they gone be snapping pics of us naked, trying to run in the house."

Cree tried pushing me off her, but I grabbed her hands and pinned them down, attacking her neck again.

"Let em see then, shit. I'm tryna hit this shit RIGHT...NOW."

I overpowered her, still trying to get her shorts off until the driver knocked on the window. I cussed under my breath, getting up and grabbing my shirt. I handed it to Cree. She threw it on as we both got out the car.

Cree opened the door, calling out to Brandi.

"I guess they haven't made it yet."

"GOOD. We can christen this MF now."

I tugged at the shirt, scooping her up and carrying her to the stairs as I kissed her. She pulled away from me before I could take another step. I just looked at her crazy.

"No." She said, pushing me back. "Go heat the jacuzzi up. Gimme 5 minutes."

She grabbed my face and started sucking on my bottom lip, tugging at it before she ran up the stairs. I stood there stuck for a minute before kind of stumbling down the step and going towards the pool.

Once I got outside, I took my jeans off, leaving only my briefs on. I set the temp in the jacuzzi, stepping in and going to a corner as it began to heat up. A few minutes later, Cree came out with two glasses and a champagne bottle, wearing nothing but a black thong.