|: Happy Birthday Babyy...

Nice little update for y'all before I go to work!! Y'all wish is finally coming true. :) :) :)

Let's see these comments....

Chris Brown

Three weeks later

It's officially my 29th birthday!!!

Can't believe I've been blessed to see this day, given all the crazy shit that has happened in my life. I just laid back in bed, looking into the mirrored ceiling at myself, then over at Cree who was wrapped up in the sheets. She was supposed to be riding my dick by midnight last night, but we ended up getting into it over some dumb shit about a pizza last night. I don't know what her problem been the last couple weeks, but she been on one. But I was bout to make up for all that, ain't no problem.

I pulled the covers back from off of us, looking at her laying on her back in this orange and white bra and pantie set. I licked my lips as I climbed on top of her, leaning down and kissing her all over her face. She frowned up a little bit, placing a hand on my chest and lightly pushing me off of her.

"Chriss," She said lightly, turning her head and making me kiss all over her more. "Chill, babe."

"Nope. It's my birthday, I do what I want." I said while grabbing her hair and holding her still so I could leave a mark on her neck.

She moaned, grabbing my arm as I licked down her chest, peeling her bra straps down until her breasts was in my face. I instantly took a nipple in my mouth, caressing her other breast. I kept going back and forth, looking up at her to see her watching me, biting down on her lip. She grabbed my face and pulled me back up to her.

"Happy Birthday, baby."

"Thank you, ma." I kissed her with some tongue, running my hands down her stomach and putting my hand in her panties, running my fingers between her lips.

"Mm," She said, tugging on my bottom lip. "You starting shit."

"Yup, and I always finish."

I could feel her getting wetter as I rubbed her clit faster. I stopped and started tugging at her panties, getting them halfway down before sitting up and pulling them all the way off. I just rubbed her thighs as I looked between her legs. Cree reached her hand down and started playing with herself, looking at me with a smirk. I tugged at my goatee a little bit before kissing down he leg, finally going in and tongue kissing her pussy.

Shit...it wasn't too early for cake was it?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Cree Daniels

Chris had been getting so many calls, messages, and Facetime requests since we finally got out of bed. Even during our little session, people were calling him to say happy birthday. Which was cool, but he was Facetiming Usher while I was riding his dick. How AWKWARD. But the look on his face when I got in the camera and kissed all over Chris was PRICELESS. He didn't know what to do, but he knew what we was doing. Ha, ha.

When we finally came out the room, Chris had gotten dressed and was getting ready to head out the door while I was downstairs, sitting on the island with a big ass bowl of fruit with hella whip cream and yogurt on top of it. Just picture a serving dish full of a yogurt parfait. And yes, I was about to eat it ALL.

He hit the bottom stairs, frowning as he walked past me.

"Damn, that look good." He came up to me, trying to stick his long ass finger in my bowl but I tapped it away, putting a big spoonful in my mouth. I shook my head, licking my lips a I sat my spoon down.