╴one

"why don't you even listen mark ! go to your room right now and we'll  talk about this later!" his mother yelled.

mark looked at her for a moment and ran to his room. was it because he was gay? his mom had tried to set him up with a girl after he came out of the closet.

he suddenly slipped into little space to calm himself down, grabbing his teddy bear that was hidden in his closet. mark changed into an oversized baby blue hoodie and removed his jeans. he hid in the corner and started tearing up.

just then someone opened the door to his room.

his bestfriend donghyuck came through and looked for mark before spotting him in the corner of the room.

"mark are you okay..."

"yes daddy~markie is sad that my mommy won't accept him though"

donghyuck felt his face heating up, "d-daddy!?"

donghyuck looked at the older boy who hugged his small teddy bear in his hands. he had to admit that the boy looked really cute, especially his outfit...

"y-you don't love me daddy?"

mark on the verge of crying he ran up to the older and engulfed him in a hug. "no Mark i just...i've never seen you like this"

"that's cause markie only acts like this when he's scared daddy. no one knows except yongie" he giggled.

taeyong knows? donghyuck was beyond confused and he knew taeyong could help him. so he grabbed his phone and called him.

"hey hyuck. is there something wrong?"

"yaah uh do you mind telling me why mark started calling me daddy?"

".......

i'll be right over"