Chapter 1

Writer's  POV

There they were was in the City of NewYork when she met him. She was only 18 years old and he was 19 and they fell in love. He looked at her and smiled and he walked over her. They talked all night long and come morning they were together. He took her to London to meet his family and then they went to Boston to meet her friends. They only knew each other for a two months when they decided to get married. Everyone thought they were crazy, but they didnt care. They just ran to Vegas and eloped and not long after that they were expecting twins. Identical Twin girls Olivia and Sophia. About three months after the girls where born they started to fight all the time. Nothing was the same after the girls were born. They were so angry with each other that they never wanted to see or speak the other again. They agreed to split the girls up and never tell them a thing. Their families and friends agreed and once the divorce was final they went their own ways. They even changed one of the girl's last name to match the mothers so they could fully move on. The man named Killian Jones moved back to London with his daughter Sophia Nicole Jones and the woman named Emma Swan moved to the small town of Storybrooke Maine with her daughter Olivia Riley Swan.

16 years later

Emma's POV

"Liv lets go before you miss your flight." I yell for the tenth time.

A sound of annoyance came from upstairs and eventually Olivia came downstairs.

(Olivia Riley Swan)

"Smile alittle my angel." I say and kissed her forehead.

"Mom this isnt fair. I dont want to go to some summer camp." Livy says.

"Livy my sweet you are going. You need this. Being a camp counselor is great for college applications." I say.

"But thats like 3 years away." She says.

"I know. Now hurry up. Your flight to Denver wont wait." I say.

She rolled her eyes and went back upstairs and five minutes later she is handing me her bags and walks out to the car. She really is her father's daughter.

Killian's POV

"Dad! Dad! Dad!" Sophia yells at me over and over again.

"Sophie my love calm down." I say.

"Dad I have a schedule to keep. If I dont get to the camp right now I'll be like 2 hours behind schedule." She says.

" She says