Chapter 2

Olivia's POV

This was very very weird. I was looking at another girl who had my same face. Well if I was some nerdy freak from nerdy freak town. I just couldnt believe it.

"This is so crazy." This Sophia says.

"Yeah whatever. Its not a big deal. So we have come face to face with someone who looks like us. Havent you heard that thing that their are like 7 look alikes of each person." I say.

"Well yes, but this is very different its as if we are identical." She says.

"Look lets not do this its nothing. Okay and you rodents better be quiet I dont want to deal with any crybabies." I say.

Camp with a girl who has my face and thinks its identical. This will be the worse summer ever.

Killian's POV

I went to the airport to pick up my niece and Belle's son. Once Tilly saw me she ran an gave me a hug.

"Uncle Killian! I've missed you." Tilly says. (side note Tilly is 16)

"Same here kid. Hey where's Sam?" I ask.

"Right here." Sam says.

(Sam) (Yes that is Young Sam from Mamma Mia! Here we go again)

"Sorry I guess I didnt recognize you." I say.

"Thats okay. It has been 6 years." He says.

"Umm okay then lets go to my place and I'll explain what will happen." I say.

Tilly seemed excited, but Sam did not. He just walked past me and headed to baggage claim. This is gonna be fun.

(Oh just to Remind you Sam is Belle and Will's son)

Emma's POV

Being the town sheriff is hard work especially when you have to go to your friend's house for a domestic disturbance. As I arrived at August's house his son was on the porch.