Chapter 13

Olivia's POV

As Sam and Tilly looked at me I quickly rushed into Sophie's room. Though it wasnt a surprise that they came in after me and closed the door behind them.

"Okay we heard you. Talking about yourself in the third person and with an American accent. Which means you are not Sophie at all." Sam says.

"So who the tell hell are you?" Tilly asks.

"I... I..." I say, but I had no words.

Sophie's POV

As Archie and Margot just looked at me I knew it was over. I cant lie. Well I guess in a way I can, but they heard me. Maybe I should just tell them.

"So... An accent and saying Liv like she isnt you. Which would explains alot. So who are you?" Margot asks.

"Clearly your not Livy. So would you care to explain?"Archie asks.

"Umm..." I say.

"Oh hi Archie, Margot. See you later Lic and remember Liv be nice to your mom." Snow says.

After she left I opened the door and let Archie and Margot inside. After they walked in I closed the door and looked at them.

"Your right Im not Liv, but in order to tell you more you must promise me Emma will never find out." I say as myself.

"We promise dont me Archie?" Margot says and pinches Archie's arm.

"Yes okay." Archie says.

"Okay. Im not Liv Im her twin sister Sophia. I live with our father and he has Liv right now. Now take a sit. I must tell you the rest." I say.

I told them what happened and they listened to what I had to say. I just hope they are on my side.

Olivia's POV

They just looked at me waiting for the answer when it seemed like they knew the truth.

"Your the other one arent you?" Tilly asks.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"My dad and yours talk about it alot. Mostly about how your father wonders how you are. I just dont get it. If you and Sophie found each other why lie and pretend?" She asks.

"Simple I may not be as sweet as Sophie, but we both know they did this to make sure we would be happy and mushy stuff like that." I say.

"So you dont want us to tell him do you?" Sam asks.

"I really hope you wouldnt." I say.

"We wont." Tilly says.

"Great Im Olivia, but you can call me Liv." I say.

I would see I can trusts these two after all, but now that they know how long will this really last.

Emma's POV

I got home and Liv had Archie and Margot over and they all seemed to go quiet when I walked in.

"Oh hey Liv I found another photo I was hoping to share with you, but you have company. Maybe we'll do it later." I say.

"Its okay now seems fine. I dont mind if Archie and Margot join us." Liv says.

I took out the photo and showed it to them.

"It was one crazy birthday party for you

"It was one crazy birthday party for you. Mainly cause David scared you with his clown costume. Although if Im not mistaken you were so shaken up that only the two with you now could make you feel better. I guess its kinda how your friendships really go to be how they are now." I say.

They all exchanged looks and Margot and Archie looked sad as if something or someone was missing.

"Thanks for reminding is Miss.Swan." Margot says.

"Yeah thanks." Archie says.

They both just looked at Liv who started to tear up. She then quickly ran upstairs and they followed her. What did I say.

Killian's POV

A long day at work and I went home earlier the expected because I found something that I wanted to show Sophie a photo I found. When I went to her room and when I opened the door she had Tilly and Sam with her.

"Oh hey guys Sophie look at this photo." I say to her.

"When was this taken Uncle Killian?" Tilly asks

"On Soph's first day of daycare." I say.

"Well not to be rude, but why is this photo special?" Sam asks.

"Well this one always seemed so off on her own sometimes always ready for something new, but that day she wasnt. She did fine until I had to leave then she broke down and attached herself to my leg. Liam took the photo after I had calmed her down and told her she was my special big brave girl. Then she was calm and they she was off playing and having fun even more so when she realized Tilly was with her." I say.

"Thats such a nice story Uncle Killian." Tilly says.

"Yeah very sweet." Sophie says.

They looked at each other and it was quiet and it made me wonder. Uh what did I say.

A/N: Happy New Year and how do you like the story? Let me know below.