Chapter 3

"Hey, I'm Troian Bellisario are you Adrienne Williams?" Troian asks. I give a small wave.

    " Adrienne, say hi to Ms.Bellisario." Mrs.Felix scolds.

   " Um... Yes. I am Adrienne Williams. Hi, Ms.Bellisario." I say. And this is why I hate adoption day.

   " Oh, Adrienne. Please. Call me Troian or Troi." She replies.

    After the hell of the interview I went through, Troian comes up to me.

   " Adrienne, sweetie. Would you be okay with me adopting you?" Troian asks.

   " Troian. That is not funny. Don't ask stuff like that when you don't mean it." I reply sternly. A look of hurt comes across her face.

    " Why would I do that? I really want to be your mom."

   *at home*

   " Hey. You can go unpack your stuff in your room. It's upstairs and three doors to the right." Troian suggests. I nod and find my room.

   When I get unpacked, I find my blade. I finger the smooth, sharp edge.

   The demons begin to yell.

   Cut!

   Go die!

   Troian doesn't love you!

   You are only a publicity stunt!

   She is just gonna hurt you like everyone else!

   I run to my bathroom with the blade. I slice it into my flesh, pressing deep into my wrist. If everyone else gets to hurt me, then I get to, too.

   I start to clean up the new cuts.

   "Adrienne! Time for dinner!" Troian yells. Oh shit...