dreaming

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

three

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

song recommendation: dreaming - lee gikwang

Jeno didn't come back to art club for another month.

Donghyuck told me to stop worrying about him, but I couldn't. Not with the burning glares of Huang Renjun following me around every corner. Somehow, I had upset the orange-haired Chinese boy and I couldn't understand why.

"Maybe, Renjun likes Jeno but Jeno likes you. You're an obstacle in the way of their relationship." Donghyuck suggests.

"Not everyone is in some cliche gay fanfiction love triangle, Hyuck." Rolling my eyes at his nonsense, he sticks his tongue out at me. "I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow." I pull my bag onto my shoulders by the straps, waving at Hyuck who pulls the finger at me.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Lines of soft black cascading down over burnt umber eyes. Flawless skin, handcrafted by angels. My hands have a mind of their own, swirling the brush into a portrait of the ethereal boy by the window.

Lee Jeno, more of a masterpiece than any piece of art he has created. Never have I ever found inspiration from a person before; especially one is known for his masterful art skill.

My sketchbook has started to transition from pretty scenery to an even prettier person. Everyday, I would sit at my empty table, take out my book and my watercolours, and paint the handsome boy at the window seat.

Renjun occasionally passes by, the same disapproving look on his face; making me acknowledge how creepy I am acting. Yet the negative thoughts always disappear when I dip my brush into the same Jeno-coloured paint.

And no matter how hard I try to pry myself away from him, I'm addicted to the beauty of the artist and his art.