sf

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

fourteen

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

song recommendation: sf - we are the night

"Na Jaemin, you're an idiot and I like you." Jeno stares at me with a deadpan expression.

"I can't tell if you're being serious or not." I admit shyly, lowering my voice. He takes my hands in his, rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand.

"Of course I am. I would've told you sooner if you hadn't of run away from me." Softly laughing, his eyes crinkle into gentle moons and my heart swoons.

"I really am an idiot."

"A cute idiot." His smile brightens even more. "Let's get out of here." He squeezes my hands, standing up. I lead him out of the art room and down the winding school corridors. "Can we go to yours?"

"Sure." I look down at our hands still intertwined together, and grin brightly. Even if Jeno can't see how happy I am, I know he can feel it radiating off of me.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

The smaller, dark-haired beauty sighs contently as he snuggles further into my arms. Jeno had asked to come to my house, and much to my surprise, he also asked to stay overnight too. "It's freezing out here." He whines, pulling his sleeves over his cold fingertips. I take his hands in mine in an attempt to warm them up (really an excuse to hold them).

"This was your idea." I remind him of his strange plan to stargaze together, despite not being able to see the stars.

"I wanted you to describe the sky again, like when we first met." Jeno bashfully asks me, hiding his face in my chest.

"The sky is streaked with navy blue and silver glitter, scattered across a black canvas. It's incredibly beautiful." I explain how the sky looks half-heartedly, paying more attention to the boy in my arms.

"I think you're incredibly beautiful, Na Jaemin, and even if I can't see you, I can feel that you're breathtakingly beautiful."

Jeno's words make my heart skip a million beats. Sincerity dripping of every syllable he speaks. "I love you, Jeno." The sentence leaves my mouth before I can even comprehend saying it. His face lights up; his eyes brighter than the stars ever could be.

"I love you too."

And under the starlit sky, with a racing heart, I kissed Lee Jeno gently.