smile flower

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

thirteen

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

song recommendation: smile flower - seventeen

"So, you're telling me you confessed your feelings to Jaemin and then ran away? And now you're avoiding him? Why?" Donghyuck stares at me in confusion.

"I'm an idiot, that's why."

"At least your confession was kind of cute?" Mark tries to cheer me up, patting my shoulder awkwardly.

"But that doesn't change that I'm an idiot." I slump over my desk, banging my head on the hardwood.

"Stop beating yourself up over it and go talk to him." Hyuck slaps my back and I groan.

"I caaaaan't. What if he rejects me?"

"He's very obviously head over heels for you, you dumbass." My sassy best friend rolls his eyes at me.

"Hyuck is right. Avoiding Jeno isn't going to get you anywhere." Maybe, Mark is right. There's no use holding back.

"If anything goes wrong, you're both dead." Standing up, I poke my tongue out at Hyuck before going to art club.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

My legs freeze as soon as I enter the art room. Jeno is sitting in my seat again. His fingers drumming mindlessly on the table. I gulp down my nerves, and move sheepishly towards the ethereal boy.

"Hi..." I rub the back of my neck awkwardly, sitting next to Jeno.

"It took you long enough."

"Huh?"

"Na Jaemin, you're an idiot and I like you."

A/N

gay screaming intensifies