two

Malia stared intently at Willow as she tried to explain how solving the lines of equations worked

"Um - Malia, are you listening?" Willow asked, setting down her pencil to look back at Malia.

"Why do you smell weird? I've never smelled someone like you."

"Um - it's called shampoo," Willow answered. "It's apple scented."

"No, not that. Something else," Malia muttered, leaning in.

She leaned over Willow, causing her to lean back. Willow's back hit the floor as Malia hovered over her with her nose in the crook of Willow's neck. She sniffed around, causing Willow to squirm around. Malia took her nose out of her neck, then looked at her.

"Do you believe in...werewolves?" she whispered, staring into Willow's eyes.

"Should I?" Willow asked. Her heart was beating rapidly.

"Your heartbeat is really fast," Malia stated.

"How can you hear that?"

"Because I'm a werecoyote," she answered, flashing her blue eyes at Willow.

Willow flinched slightly. "I - "

"What are you?" Malia demanded.

Willow hesitated. She didn't want anyone to know. She could be hunted. Malia grabbed her wrist and dug her claws in, causing Willow to wince.

"I'm a vampire," Willow answered, opening her mouth to show Malia her fangs. "I don't kill humans if that's what you're thinking. I drink some of their blood, then compel them to forget."

"So, you're actually here to babysit me?"

"Technically, teenage-sit, but yes. I need money, Malia. I'm a teenage girl with needs too," said Willow.

Malia raised an eyebrow, leaning in to take another whiff as she let go of her wrist. "Are you, like, a hundred years old?"

Willow shook her head. "I'm only 17-years-old. I was turned recently. I think the dude fled town though. I've never met a werecoyote before. You're really different, Malia."

"Thanks," she replied. "I have a pack," she blurted out. "I think they should know you're a vampire."

Not waiting for Willow's answer, Malia took out her phone. Willow attempted on prying the phone from Malia's hands, but Malia was stronger in strength. She pulled up Stiles's contact information and pressed on it.

"I - wait, Malia. If they know, they might kill me. Malia, stop, please - "

"Malia? Do you need clothes again? I keep telling you to stop hunting deer in the middle of the night."

"No, I met a vampire!" Malia exclaimed with a smile on her face, sending Willow a thumbs up.

Willow shook her head and cut her own throat with her hands back and forth, signaling no. She only came to teenage-sit and tutor someone for money. She didn't want anyone else to know she was a vampire.

There was silence on the line. "I'm sorry, what?"