twelve

After fighting non-stop with the Beast, Braeden saved Scott from permanently dying

After fighting non-stop with the Beast, Braeden saved Scott from permanently dying. One thing came out of almost dying; Scott caught the Beast's scent, and it was Mason.

Now, everyone was out searching for Mason. Sheriff Stilinski had an A.P.B. out on him. Willow was searching for him, which was very effective because of her speed.

Malia had just ended a call with Willow and stuck her phone back into her pocket as she walked down the hallway. "Braeden? Something's wrong. We gotta go - "

Downstairs, Braeden had her shotgun in her hands and was ready to shoot as she walked into the kitchen, where she found the mountain ash barrier broken. A moment later, Tracy slowly walked past the doorway on the porch, smirking smugly.

Braeden sneered at Tracy, getting into a defensive position as she aimed her gun at the doorway. The Desert Wolf had her back pressed against the wall next to the staircase, her gun up ready to shoot anyone that got in her way.

Braden was unaware Corinne was in the house. She walked into the kitchen. Her thumb hovered over the trigger as the Desert Wolf made her way toward the doorway. When Braeden stepped into the kitchen, the bottom of her boot landed on top of the pistachio shells she saved from earlier.

Corinne sighed once she realized she gave herself away. Braeden rushed out into the room and wasted no time shooting her in the stomach. When Corinne attempted to hit Braeden, Braeden backhanded her in the face with her gun. Corinne's gun flew out of her hand.

The two continued to fight with each other. Braeden managed to knock Corinne out, even if it was just for a moment. It gave her enough time to replace the mountain ash barrier. When Corinne woke up, she grabbed her gun off the floor and walked to the door.

"You still here, Braeden?" Corinne asked dangerously.

She walked to the front door, stopping when she saw the mountain ash. She was trapped in the house with Malia.

Braeden was sitting on the floor of the porch with her back against the wall next to the door, her shotgun still clutched in her hands.

Corinne smirked. "Okay. I love a cage-match."