thirteen

Luckily for Mason, he wasn't actually the Beast

Luckily for Mason, he wasn't actually the Beast. Sebastien Valet was the true beast. Meanwhile, the cage-match was still going. Malia was dialing a number onto her phone frantically.

"Who are you calling, Malia?" Corinne asked.

Malia stopped typing, looking concerned.

"Is it Willow, your girlfriend? Tell her to come. Bring all your friends, if you want."

Malia hesitated. She wanted to call for backup, but she didn't want to put her friends in more danger. 

"Go ahead, Malia. You tell me how many people I'm going to have to kill tonight," Corinne taunted.

Braeden aimed her shotgun at Corinne and shot at her, but missed her by a hair.

Corinne smirked. "Almost, Braeden... But not quite. You'll get another chance, but you better make sure it's a headshot."

Malia walked toward the staircase, but the floorboards croaked. She stopped walking immediately. Corinne walked up the stairs.

"Coming down, Malia?" she questioned.

"Malia, don't move!" Braeden ordered.

Malia listened to her and froze in place. Braeden was trying to get a shot at the Desert Wolf, but she was still hiding behind the wall.

"Malia... Come down," Corinne softly ordered.

"Don't listen to her!" Braeden shouted frantically.

"I'm not going to stop, Malia. I'm taking back what you stole from me."

Malia's face contorted into anger. "I didn't steal anything," she muttered.

"But you did, and I don't care if you're a willing participant or not. Talia Hale spent nine months trying to convince me of the miracle of childbirth. You know what it really felt like? A parasite. Talia said it was a gift, that the coyote passes down part of her power to her daughter. She called it beautiful. I call it theft."

Malia slowly walked down the steps, and when Corinne heard the creaking stairs, she came out into the open to shoot at her. Malia dove out of the way as Braeden took a shot at Corinne. One of the shots hit her, but it didn't damage her much. Corinne took a turn at shooting Braeden and succeeded. She got hit in the side with a bullet and she slightly flew back, hiding behind the porch.

Malia was half-transformed, claws and fangs out. She was furious at her mother. She needed to kill her mother before her mother killed all her friends.

Before they could finish each other off, the front door opened, and both women turn their heads toward it to find Willow with glowing yellow-white eyes and fangs elongated. Braeden momentarily broke the line of mountain ash so Willow could go inside.

"That's my girlfriend, you bitch," Willow growled.

Malia looked between Willow and her Corrine. "Sorry, Willow, this isn't your fight." She quickly grabbed Willow by the collar and threw her into another room.

"Malia!" Willow shouted.

"I'm sorry, Willow! I don't want you to get hurt!" Malia replied.

Willow jiggled the doorknob aggressively. She banged against the door as the mother and daughter pair continued to fight. They wrestled with each other, glass flying and laying everywhere.

Willow looked around and noticed that the room she was in had furniture in it. She grabbed a lamp and looked at it.

"This isn't going to help at all. Why did I even - ?"

She threw the lamp onto the bed and instead crawled onto her knees and pulled a leg off the bed. She just created a nice stake. Willow pulled the stake over her head and stabbed it through the door. She pulled it out of the door and stabbed other areas of the door. Then, she drew up as much strength as she could, then punched through the door and opened the door from the other side.

"Sorry, Scott," she muttered.

When Willow walked down to the McCall living room, Malia was on the ground. She hurriedly got up to her feet as Corinne shot her in the shoulder. Malia doubled over in pain. She continued to shoot at her own flesh and blood, darkness and revenge clouding her mind and fueling her to go on.

"It's not the full moon, Malia...but you know what? It's close enough," Corrine said.

"Stop..." Malia rasped out.

Corinne cornered her with her claws out. Willow jumped off the side of the stairway and jumped on Corrine, stabbing her through the back with the stake she created.

"Malia!" Willow threw the jar of Belasko's talons.

"I want my power back!" Corrine growled, throwing Willow to the other side of the room as he twisted her claws into Malia's stomach.

She screamed in pain, dropping the jar. The claws were scattered around on the floor, but Malia still had enough time to put Belasko's talons onto her own claws. She stabbed her mother in the stomach with them, causing her to gasp.

"I want my family back," Malia growled.

Malia was absorbing her power. Eventually, Corinne's eyes went back to their normal brown, while Malia's eyes were a vibrant blue. She ripped her hand out of her mother's stomach, while Braeden knocked the Desert Wolf out with the butt of her gun. They both gave each other looks as they pressed down on their injuries. From the corner of the room, Willow sighed.

"I think we owe Scott and Melissa some new furniture," said Willow. "Especially Scott."

Braeden, Malia, and Willow gave each other a slightly amused look and looked around the house. It was dirty, glass was everywhere, and blood trailed along the floors.