Forever and ever

pov of Derek:

I never felt whole in this world. I found it hard to keep going when i had nothing or no one to keep going to. But this one boy i met when i was only 16 changed me. He showed me how to love myself,before i start to love anyone else. He taught me that it's okay to be a werewolf and still live life being treated like a human. Before i met him, i never knew that it was more than ok to be different. He was the one who showed me  a different perspective of life. what it could be for anyone if they choose to change their perspective.

And that short yet long story was about me and Stiles,kids. We love you very much. And we want you to know that it's gonna be ok. Don't lose hope because there will always be that one person to pick you right up.

I hear light sobs and sniffs coming from the couch where Stiles, our daughter and son are sitting in.

Stiles runs up to me and without hesitation, cups my cheeks with his hands and kises me, meaningly.

''We love you very much'' Skylar and Dandy say, giggling right after.

''we love you more, darlings.''

We neal down and catch our children, they run up to us and we hug them tightly twisting them around as they laugh.

Stiles and Derek met when they were 16. They're now 27, living a happy life and adopted 2 children which they love with all their hearts. Life couldn't be any better than it is now for them.