Chapter 3

Saturday...

Abdul-Hakeem.

Awakening In his bed fit for a king, he could feel the sun beaming down onto his bed. It felt warm against his ice cold, porcelain skin. The one side of his lips twisted upwards into a crooked smile. Today was a good day, or so he thought!

It's been a week now since that incident with the extraordinary girl-what he named her, and he assigned one of his worker to gather all informations about her, every single thing! And so he did. He gathered all information about Batool and gave it to Mr Hakeem yesterday.

He opened his eyes and saw his beloved sister standing there, leaning against his door frame.

"Nice to see you've woken up, finally" she chuckled and pushed herself off of the door frame and walked over to him. He had totally forgotten that umma informed him about her arrival.

He looked at her smiling and got out of bed gracefully. He walked into his closet and took out a plain white button up shirt and some black dress pants.

You won't even say you miss me?" Rahma muttured feigning hurt as he started buttoning up his shirt.

What do you think? He asked cockily and looked over to her.
I guess I should just stay in the hotel" she said picking up her handbag from his side drawer.

He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her to his broad chest. He chuckled softly before saying;

And who told you I didn't miss you? You're just being too judgmental and over dramatic"

She pouted and slightly hit his chest with her bag.
It was obvious because you didn't even talk to me since I entered this room, I was the one doing the talking and besides, you were supposed to scream and jump on me to show how much you missed me" she blabbered glaring at him.

He screamed and jumped on her as they all fell on his bed and she let out a loud Yelp.
"Hakeem I can't breath, get off of me" she shouted breathless as his full body and weight was on her.

He smirked and kissed her cheek before rolling to the other side of the bed.
Now you know I've missed you right? He asked as he stood up stretching out his clothe.

You'll never change Hakeem, you're still that bully of a brother and let me even warn you now, don't even try touching my boy or I'll make sure his father skin you alive" Rahma muttered breathing heavily as she tried to sit up.

OMG speaking of your boy, where's he? Hakeem spoke excitement laced in his tone.he loves children, especially his sister's son Irfan.
He's with nanny Stavin" she replied wearing back her shoes.

And Sayeed?(her husband) he asked again.
She rolled her eyes one hand on her hip;

He's in Lagos Hakeem, ko so kake ya biyoni kawai Dan nazo aiki, I'll just spend 1 week and go back to Lagos"  she explained as she pushed her lips.

Reeree naga kina ji da rashin kunya fa, ko Dan kinga jin rigani aure ne? I'm still that boss Hakeem fa, I'm still the eldest, oya maintain" he spoke as he tried to keep his face straight.

Yauwaaaa Hakeem, speaking of marriage, do you by chance have a girlfriend now? I'm hoping you'v changed" rahma prattled sitting close to Hakeem on the bed.

His mind went straight to Batool, he remembered how he'd been staring at her that day, how she'd curve her lips when she talks, how she smiled, how she laughed, how her skin glows, he knew he doesn't love her but deep down he's feeling something different, was it because of the game? I won't let them win, I don't want to be the looser! He thought and a smile slipped from his lips.