Chapter 1: Eleven Years Later

    Elsa felt the ground before she could even react to another attack from her sword master Kristoff. She was about to get up and attack when she felt a sword at her throat, "You're dead." Kristoff said making her lower her head to the ground again, "I don't see why I need to learn how to use a sword..." Elsa said with a huff as Kristoff moved his sword to help her up. "Because magic doesn't always work, you're an amazing witch Elsa but it's better to know how to use other techniques in battle." He said as he took a cloth out and started to wipe his face. His dirty blonde hair was shinning form the sun hitting it she could see sweat starting to drip form his forehead, at less she made him work for it.

    "Fine, let's go again." She says as she gets into her stand and holds her sword up. "No way, it's almost nightfall, your father would kill me if I didn't get you home before dark hit." He said grabbing her sword to put it away. She couldn't help but roll her eyes, "Let the night come! If a vampire tried to attack me, I'll just use the familiar spell on them." She said as she moves her hands in a circle to make a small snowflake dance in the air. "Don't you dare try that! A familiar is forbidden, it takes away a human or supernatural's freewill." Kristoff says as he walks back to her.

    He grabbed her shoulders tightly, "Do you want to do the same thing that happened to your mother to someone else?" He ask making her flinch, "that was different, she did it to save me... To save Anna." She says still remembering that night, the words that her mother sent her still haunted her every night. She did what she said and practice her magic and became powerful, she could even transform into different animals which was a lot of fun. "Specking of Anna... How is she?" Kristoff asked trying to hide the fact that he was majorly crushing on her.

    Which made it the more fun to tease him, "Anna? Oh she's fine. She found a new guy at the bar last night. I think she went home with him." Elsa said as she started to walk to her horse to go home. "Wait... Wait! Anna was at a bar? She's only eighteen! She shouldn't be there alone... Why didn't you stop her?" Kristoff asked almost feeling his heart start to beat out of his chest. "Like you said, she's eighteen, I did the same thing when I was her age." Elsa said as she jumped on her horse who was shaking his head back and forth. "Did you want to say something Artemis?" She asked my pure white horse who just nodded.

    She place my hand on Artemis' head and closed my eyes, "With these words, I give you the power to speck." Elsa whispers feeling the power go into Artemis. "She lies." Artemis said making her open her eyes to see him looking at Kristoff, "Anna is at home reading a book with Arthur." He add making her glare at him. "You are no fun. See this is why I took your voice away the first place." Elsa said making Kristoff laughed, "That's the best spell you've learned." He said as he jumps on his horse.

    "His a kill joy." She added making Artemis lift up his front legs to make Elsa hold him back, "Hey!" She hiss only to make Artemis laugh a little. "Come on you two, lets go home." Kristoff said as he took the lead making Artemis and Elsa follow. It was mid spring in the village of Snowfall, with a name like that you'd think snow was here all year around, but it wasn't. But it was quite beautiful during the winter. Elsa liked winter, it remind her a simpler time when she didn't have to worry about this war.

    The war between vampires and werewolves has been going on for 11 years now and it was all about power. Vampires were strong, they were strong in the daylight but powerful at night while werewolves were powerful during a full moon. The village tried to stay out of it, but when vampires come into town it was hard to say no to them. Humans couldn't resist them making it easier for them to eat. Elsa was scared that was going to happened to Anna or even to herself, after all she was half human. But witch blood ran through her more then anything.