Chapter 4

§°°°°°ж°°°°°§

Aqua's POV

After nang pag-uusap namin ni Perlissia about sa Everia at sa dapat kong pangalan, humingi muna ako nang time-out, dahil bukod sa sunod-sunod niyang English eh overload na sa information itong utak ko. 'Di ko na keri. Kakaloka pala ang history nang gems na 'yan.

"I assume you have no other questions bothering you, so we can start our training since you already know the gems' history and the basics." Sabi ni Perlissia habang may pine-prepare na mga kagamitan, training tools siguro, na kulay blue.

"Do we have to train now? As in this time?"

"You don't have much time to be trained. Other gems are now in the bearers. Darkness is moving fast. You need to know how to summon it in 2 weeks."

"What?! 2 weeks? You kidding me? Perlissia, look, I know I need to save the world, but my parents, my family, I know they are worried about me and my whereabouts. I need to let them know that I am okay, and that I'll be back soon." Alam ko na hinahanap pa rin ako ng mga kamag-anak ko. Baka ang alam nga nila eh patay na ako. I don't want them to think that.

"Don't worry. Even before you open your eyes and you found out that you are here, I send a message to your family. I didn't include in the message why you will be gone for a while but I assured them that you will be fine."

"How?"

"Message in a bottle."

"Thanks. Thanks a lot Perlissia." I said it with a smile. At least panatag na ako.

"So let's train?" She asked then offers me a blue dagger with a crystal handle.

I grab the dagger and said, "Let's do this thing."

... After 2 weeks ...

Can't believe I can be this powerful, that I can actually summon the water, but I can't still manipulate all the power the Blue Gem has, but Perlissia told me that I will be stronger, eventually, after I leave this Mysterious Cave. She told me that I need to figure it out myself. Very helpful right? I mean, I'm going to fight the bad guys with me incomplete – because I need to figure out how to use the greatest power it has. She told me that I'm the very first bearer of the Blue Gem, and I was like – wew, it's like carrying the whole world on your shoulder. But I'm cool with it. At least I'm going to save the world.

"This is amazing Perlissia!" Wow. As in wow. Don't know what to say. This Blue Gem is amazing and I can't take my eyes on it.

"You're a natural." Perlissia said whole heartedly.

The two week training was a blast. I can now speak English fluently like Perlissia. We didn't waste any time on nonsense things. The longest talk we ever had, I think, was about Everia. I learned how to fight without summoning the Blue Gem. I and Perlissia became good friends, although we only had little conversation, and even though I only know few things about her like where she came from and why her skin is color blue. Well, it makes sense that she is a keeper of the Blue Gem, because she came from the blue family – weird, but I guess as we trained, I finally became used to her appearance.

"You ready to go out there?" she then pinpoint the world outside this cave. The world I and the other bearers will save from Darkness, and the world full of uncertainty, but I know that there is still hope and a touch of light in everyone.

"Yes, I'm ready. Will you be there at my side when I'm alone?" she's like my big sister as I stayed in here.

"Yes." She then hugs me. "Before you leave, I want to give you a gift."

"Gift? For what? It's not my birthday. Wait, is it your birthday?"

Perlissia chuckled lightly and said, "No popper fish. You deserve this because you earned it." She gave me 5 bars of gold – and I was like, really?! (With matching hanging mouth and round big eyes.)

"Hey, wait a second! Popper fish? Me, a popper fish?!" I asked incredulously.

She chuckled again and said, "Well, you called me Avatar ones. I think it's just fair."

I sigh. There's no way I'm going to let this teasing get under my skin, and besides it's a farewell time I don't need to be too clingy about that 'popper fish'. "But I'm not a popper fish. You look like an Avatar." I whispered.

"Hey, I heard that! You look like a popper fish when you're angry." She said amusedly.

"'Kay, fine. Whatever you say Perlissia." I said sarcastically with matching roll eyes.

"Bye popper fish. I'll miss you. May God leadyou to the right path. I believe in you. Just follow your heart and I'm sureeverything will work out just fine. Be strong." She hugs me for the secondtime, and I smiled at her. I'll miss her big time. I'll be strong for myfamily, for the people who needs me, and for Perlissia.